New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Good day tsikoters! I made this thread for us to share our opinions/predictions on this year nba playoffs.. Place your bets on PO teams!

For the Eastern Conference i'm routing for the Miami Heat. Some says not now not ever, but i think this maybe LBJ's Lucky year.. and will Udonis Haslem join heat's quest for another nba championship title?.. But can they beat Boston and Chicago? ..(Hopefully) :branch:

As for Western Conference my pick goes to the LA Lakers.. It's phil jackson last season/PO appearance as their head coach, the lakeshow will make the nba Playoffs/Finals interesting.. But there are few roadblocks the lakeshow must overcome to win this year and grab another three peat.. :starwars:

Hopefully there will be no injuries on all teams. :injured: (Para walang excuses! ehe)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Updates from Game 1 of the 1st round:

Chicago leads Indiana 1-0
    Miami leads philly 1-0
    Dallas leads Portland 1-0

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    parang humina ang orlando talo sila sa hawks.
    Last edited by spencer101173; April 17th, 2011 at 07:37 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer101173 View Post
    Wala din kasi masyado depth ung bench nila ngayon unlike before, halos si Henderson lang consistent.. And kanina di masyado gumawa si j-rich..nagchoke yung iba, ehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    CELTICS escape game 1 against the KNICKS! Talo LAKERS & SPURS :barmy:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    CELTICS escape game 1 against the KNICKS! Talo LAKERS & SPURS :barmy:
    Sayang knicks almost had that ehe, Pero ibang level laro both teams kanina, knicks not know by their D, pero they were able to contain garnett and pierce, Jermaine o neal steps up, ehe,..

Exciting ang PO, balanced mga teams.. Go heat!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer101173 View Post
    na observe ko sa hawks parang they let dwight do his thing inside (as evidenced by 46 pts and 19 rebs), di sila masyado nag double team on him, meaning, as long as dwight makes 2 pts inside, fine, basta wag lang mag-init three point shooters nila (arenas, hedo and co.)

dang, my spurs lost to the grizz, grabe ang determination ng latter, lalo na si z-bo, out-hustled talaga spurs inside. pero talagang na-miss ng spurs si manu... Anyway, I know they will be back...

Mas shocking ang talo ng lakers to Hornets, at mukhang Kobe passes the blame to Pau Ga-soft, as they like to call them.

Interesting playoffs

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Yun oh! playoffs na!!! Go Heat!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Game 2 bukas ehe, sana manalo miami, sana makabawi indiana ehe..
    I hope d.wade will play mamaya kahit may migraine..

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pansin nyo ba sa game 2 ng Celtics and Knicks, parang winnable parin for the Knicks to the last second, kaso parang sablay si D Antoni sa closing ng laban. Iba parin talaga sina Coach Rivers,Poppavich at Phil as compared to the likes of D Antoni and Van Gundy

Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast
The 2011 NBA Playoffs Thread