New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sayang yun back to back losses ng Lakers, sa mga bano lang natalo. Pero mas gusto ko bench ng El ey ngayon salitan yung gumagawa. Kung hindi sa Brown, si Barnes, kung hindi rin si Blake naman. Odom is playing good basketball so far.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    malalim din ang bench ng boston.. bangko lang si von wafer.. hehehe.. and wala pa yung dalawang mamaw nila.. si Perk. at J. O'neil..

makaboston kasi ako eh.. haha..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    yes.. panalo pala boston ngayon sa hawks.. hehe..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Sayang yun back to back losses ng Lakers, sa mga bano lang natalo. Pero mas gusto ko bench ng El ey ngayon salitan yung gumagawa. Kung hindi sa Brown, si Barnes, kung hindi rin si Blake naman. Odom is playing good basketball so far.
    Well $**T happens and I don't think the Nuggets and the Suns are bano teams per se... Boston lost to Toronto yesterday, yun ang bano na team hindi playoff contender!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yes I agree Tidus, btw ang galing ni Shannon Brown against Chicago, he's becoming the Rondo version of the lakers. If they continue to play like this and Miami and the Celtics continue to play like they're playing now, I think ang threat sa Lakers e spurs at hornets.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hornets wala yan tsamba lang yan pag dating sa playoffs di yan tatagal, Spurs possible...

The Lakers are doing fine without Bynum, they should just keep him for the playoffs!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Although I think Old man Riles is goin to get off his throne and take over coaching duties from our kababayan, if that happens I think Miami could be formidable.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My conspiracy is maybe nagpapatalo sila on purpose and just like 2006 with Stan Van Gundy, Pat Riley will take over syempre muakng championship team eh. Pat wants the glory!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hahaha pero tignan mo pag dating sa playoffs hangang 2nd round lang yan!
    Don't count out the Spurs just yet, they were the ones who dethroned the four - peat seeking Lakers back in 2004, still too early in the season to tell what will be the outcome. Let's all wait till June.

10. Join Date
    May 2006

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
2010-2011 NBA Season