New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Tsikoteers, dati di ba pag nagpopost ako eh lagi ko pinupuntirya si artifcial sweetenerrs kasi pangit na lasa eh masama sa pakiramdam bumibigat ulo ko. Ito may napanuod ako video and tumpak ako number 1 sa pagkasama. Kaya kayo mahilig eh sige lang coke zero or pepsi max pa more !!!!

1.) artificial sweeteners

2,) PEGs (PEGs (also known as Polyethylene Glycol) is part of a family of synthetic chemical compounds often used in cosmetic and personal care products. The manufacturing process of PEG’s may use ethylene oxide and 1,4 dioxane.

PEGs are used in cosmetics and personal care products as solvents, thickeners, softeners and moisture carriers.

PEG’s are usually followed by a number e.g. PEG-7 or PEG-80, showing how many units of ethylene glycol they comprise. The lower the number, the more easily it’s absorbed into the skin.)

3.) artificial colors

4.) glyphosate ( a synthetic compound which is a nonselective systemic herbicide, particularly effective against perennial weeds)

5.) conventional dairy

6.) wheat flour - sarap na sarap ako sa hopia kondol kaso hindi ako makakain so napapamochi na lang ako

7.) HVP (in laymans term tokwa)

8.) propylene glycol

9.) chlorine & chloramine

10) fluoride

ito si jordan rubin nababasa ko na ito dati pa kasi famous sya sa crohns disease. Mabigat dinaanan nito ang dami snubukan para mapagaling sarili. Meron ako mga hindi agree sa ibang video nya kasi wala naman perfect na pareha paniniwala.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Tsikoteers, dati di ba pag nagpopost ako eh lagi ko pinupuntirya si artifcial sweetenerrs kasi pangit na lasa eh masama sa pakiramdam bumibigat ulo ko. Ito may napanuod ako video and tumpak ako number 1 sa pagkasama. Kaya kayo mahilig eh sige lang coke zero or pepsi max pa more !!!!

2,) PEGs

3.) artificial colors

4.) glyphosate

5.) conventional dairy

6.) wheat flour - sarap na sarap ako sa hopia kondol kaso hindi ako makakain so napapamochi na lang ako

8.) propylene glycol

10) fluoride

ito si jordan rubin nababasa ko na ito dati pa kasi famous sya sa crohns disease. Mabigat dinaanan nito ang dami snubukan para mapagaling sarili. Meron ako mga hindi agree sa ibang video nya kasi wala naman perfect na pareha paniniwala.
    Sama mo canola oil

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    jan sa video sinabi nya din hydrogenated cooking oils kaso hangang 10 lang kaya nila itackle.

- - - - - -

ito may isa pa sila video na somewhat agree and somewhat hindi. For me kasi refiining is good for digestion. Mahirap matumaw brown rice. So white rice for me sa expenrience ko eh gentle for digestion. Pero syempre iwasan nyo yung nfa na nilalagyan ng gamot para daw mawala bukbuk. I rather clean the rice with bukbuk than contaminate with insecticide.

So i believe that refined grains are some of the worst things you can consume, Now. I will say this becaus some people watching, Josh. are thinking, "Well, youre just ruining everything. I cant go out to eat. I cant eat at friends houses. " I will say this, I am not a fan of any refined grains, but if there's one that I think is least damaging is probably white rice. White rice has been consumed for a long time, its not nutritious, dont get me wrong, I'd prefer brown. I prefer black, which is my favorite. But if you have a choice of a refined grain. white rice cant be genetically modified, it usually doesnt have glyphosate. Youre better off, especially if you combine it wth some healhthy veggies, some fish, and some healthy meat.

- - - --

Kita nyo ito dalawa kano mas preferred kanin kaysa wheat gluten. Tapos dito sa pinas sisiraan ang rice pero napay-napay ok lang eh wala naman tumutubo wheat dito tapos mas prefered pa yan eh napaka-allergic kaya and magaspang sa tiyan.

Nga-nga noypi sa kano lahat pinapaniwalaan. Pag-aralan muna and apply to yourself.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    so far no cokezero. ive been drinking pel and per. good substitute without the aritficials stuff.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

2,) PEGs (PEGs (also known as Polyethylene Glycol) is part of a family of synthetic chemical compounds often used in cosmetic and personal care products. The manufacturing process of PEG’s may use ethylene oxide and 1,4 dioxane.

PEGs are used in cosmetics and personal care products as solvents, thickeners, softeners and moisture carriers.

PEG’s are usually followed by a number e.g. PEG-7 or PEG-80, showing how many units of ethylene glycol they comprise. The lower the number, the more easily it’s absorbed into the skin.)

3.) artificial colors

4.) glyphosate ( a synthetic compound which is a nonselective systemic herbicide, particularly effective against perennial weeds)

5.) conventional dairy

8.) propylene glycol

10) fluoride

nice list.
    is it true?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nice list.
    is it true?
    Yun! Anyone can make a list. The internet is so full of these lists. And all made by experts. Daw.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nice list.
    is it true?
    confirmation bias

When you already believe in something you look for info to support your beliefs

Like if you believe vaping is harmless there are tons of claims on the net that say it's harmless

If you believe it's harmful ganyan din makakahanap ka din ng info that it's harmful

You can find info on the health benefits of soy

You can also find info on the dangers of soy

Ung mga post ni kags mostly paniniwala lang niya tapos share siya info backing his beliefs

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    confirmation bias

When you already believe in something you look for info to support your beliefs

Like if you believe vaping is harmless there are tons of claims on the net that say it's harmless

If you believe it's harmful ganyan din makakahanap ka din ng info that it's harmful

You can find info on the health benefits of soy

You can also find info on the dangers of soy

Ung mga post ni kags mostly paniniwala lang niya tapos share siya info backing his beliefs
    the internet is a good hunting ground for... anything!
    there's always someone out there who will support y our belief, no matter how rabbit-brained.

i actually randomly chose one of the items in his list, and googled.
    aba, eh... sa first page pa lang, what i read refuted kags' claims.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    the internet is a good hunting ground for... anything!
    there's always someone out there who will support y our belief, no matter how rabbit-brained.

i actually randomly chose one of the items in his list, and googled.
    aba, eh... sa first page pa lang, what i read refuted kags' claims.
    Simple lang yan...

1.Eat in moderation
    2.move more
    3.Eat basic whole foods...
    4.dont eat food with ingredients you can pronouce

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    There's no conclusive evidence yet which shows that the use of artificials sweeteners(sucralose, aspartame, ace-K, saccharin) have adverse health effects. For something to be established as truthful, it must undergo a deep scrutiny that's why more studies are still being conducted and reviewed. To already conclude that it's harmful or totally safe without any solid basis is just stupid.

Bear in mind that most of the current studies on the subject have only been done in rats. Humans and rodents metabolize some substances differently hence the need for human trials. Furthermore, inconsistencies were found in some of the studies like rat models being given 18x the amount of artificial sweetener that an average human typically consumes.

Another thing is the association between diabetes and artificial sweeteners which was mentioned in the video. That's most likely a case of negative causation. It's not that consumption of diet sodas can contribute to diabetes or obesity, it's the fatties and diabetics who are more likely to consume diet sodas in an attempt to optimize their health.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
10 common ingredients destroying your health