New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Ano difference ng zts battery tester sa digital multimeter?

Pag meron na digital mulitmeter, unnecessary na yung zts battery tester?

Availaable locally yung zts multi- battery tester?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I think the zts battery tester is limited to testing batteries. A multimeter is a multi function tool that has a lot of uses other than testing batteries. Its very useful in electronics and electrical trouble shooting. Aside from Ac and Dc voltage, you can test continuity, ohms etc...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tomboy View Post
    Ano difference ng zts battery tester sa digital multimeter?

Pag meron na digital mulitmeter, unnecessary na yung zts battery tester?

Availaable locally yung zts multi- battery tester?

Ano ba ang kayang i-test ng zts battery tester aside from voltage, polarity and resistance?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Where can one buy the unit?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Here are some battery monitors that can be plugged in your cigarette lighter interface:

Heto, I think P300,- voltage is defined by the combination of the LED lights turned on- up to 14.5V is covered.

Heto, I think P400 (something similar is available locally)- voltage is defined by the number of LED lights turned on,- from 10.5V to 14.5V in increments of 0.5V

Heto, mga P995 - digital display kaya eksaktong measurement ng voltage ng battery:

15.3K:jazzybass:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

mas mabilis yan directly plug-in na lang sa cigarette lighter socket to monitor the voltage of your battery. sana accurate din ang reading.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

mas mabilis yan directly plug-in na lang sa cigarette lighter socket to monitor the voltage of your battery. sana accurate din ang reading.

The readings are accurate bro.- as I used a laboratory-class power supply in checking out these three types of battery monitors....
    15.3K:jazzybass:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gagamitin ko to test primary, rechargeable aa, cr123, 18650......Para sa flashlight. Naghahanda na ako sa brownout.

ZTS Battery Tester / Digital Multitester (Mga magaling sa electronics may tanong ako)