Micro SD slot upto 64gb
    14mp F/2.0 main cam, 5mp front
    NFC support
    GPS
    2400mah li-poly
    OTG support
    Gesture control
    Over the Air Updates (OTA)

Fast performance, apps and tasks opens in a flash, still getting used to octacore, smooth and fluid overall experience, for a while I felt I was using an iphone5 or sammy, aside from its fluidness the miui ios like installed os user interface added to that experience, responsive touchscreen, recognizes even just soft touches, it uses a one glass solution technology known to be responsive. It has thin bezel suprisingly for a phone at this price point, just like expensive flagships with thin bezels like the LG G2. Screen quality is one of its major advantage, yes its 5.5in FullHD, but further the tech spec its the Actual viewing quality my eyes see while using the phone is what really matters, screen quality is pleasant to the eyes, colors are also just right not too saturated nor dull, I can relate its screen output quality to the iphone5's, you might want to compare them side by side.. built is excellent looks and feels premium, its back "pleather" cover has exact same feel and material of note3, cant tell the difference when i held both. Battery life lasts me more than a day on light use, a whole day on normal to heavy use, data and calls sms mobile browsing and some games. Charging time is also great, estimate around 2hrs from 0% to full. Using also flagships from mainstream brands, I had a note3 and iphone5 before, and the zopo is just a great choice price and quality wise. Its bang for the buck if you want the fluidity, performance, premium built and feel of mainstream flagships at an affordable price.

Solid built and I really like its design.

Actual pics from another user, credits to him.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Side by side Note3

Zopo 998 at lowest brightness

Got mine from novo7tech robinsons manila at 13k with 1year parts and service warranty, I saw a post somewhere they would put this up on sale in lazada octa madness for 12k just double check the info.

Sent from my Zopo998 OctaCore using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I hope this one lasts for more than 3yrs. I have tried several Chi-phones and Chi-tabs, excellent specs and great performance. But they don't last long.

Hope this one has better reliability.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    how about the battery?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    no stylus?