New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    You don't use viber or whatsapp for calls?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    i do but that is for calling for say 10 minutes. this is for using your phone like a 2-way radio. press the screen and talk just like using a frs radio, no dialing needed when you want to say something to the chosen receiver/s. also no need to push anything when receiving messages you hear it right away. for example you are in a convoy and the lead car misses a turn you can just press the screen of your cp, say "hey guys turn back you missed the turn" and the other guy hears your message (not instantly, there is i think 1 second delay). pag call gamit mo you still need to dial and the other party needs to pick up and answer. or you are in a building/office and you can just say "uls get me coffee on your way up" and he hears your message even if his cp is in his pocket.

it does use either wifi or mobile data.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^ I've been using portable vhf and/or frs for a long time,- vehicle convoy, theme parks, nature trails and they're very useful in readily communicating with your party or companion... I usually bring them when travelling with the family... So, extra units with us, and the associated chargers...

With this, it is much easier and more convenient, since I need to bring only the handphone [on roaming].....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Using this one also, sana magkaroon ng channel ang Tsikot sa Zello

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12