New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pano ba ginagawa yung mga upload sa youtube na parang slideshow lang......di yung video ha? powerpoint ba ginagamit dun? thanks sa info in advance.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    microsoft movie maker?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    if you plan to publish it in youtube, any slideshow maker will do. ProShow Producer, iPod Photo Slideshow, etc. basta may avi, mpg export format.
    Last edited by rion; February 4th, 2008 at 04:18 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It's still best to use a video-editing app. Windows MovieMaker should be sufficient. Just drop the images into the timeline, drop the audio file to the timeline. Adjust each image duration so together they match the length of the song. Burn to a file.

Sample of one I made a while back. It took a very short time to make. I used Ulead Video Studio 10 Plus. But, any video editor will do......

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    gurus, paano po ba ang pag save ng youtube videos onto my pc. tia

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    internet browser add-ons lang yan. myroon sa firefox, opera, maxthon or IE7.

search mo google ex: "firefox save youtube plugin" flv, swf etc...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    gurus, paano po ba ang pag save ng youtube videos onto my pc. tia

In my case I have youtube converter kasi. I can convert vids into MP3 format etc.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I showed my 11-yr old daughter how to install DVDVideoSoft's Free YouTube To iPod Converter.

I also showed her how to paste in the url and set the save folder to her videos folder.

I then showed her how to load her media files to her iPod Nano (8gb video-capable) via iTunes.

Finally, I told her, "Here, go nuts" and she has. All the stuff in her Nano are from YouTube. She hasn't even used her $15 iTunes store giftcard.

YouTube's also quite a good source of videos for my PSP.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 6th, 2008 at 04:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    try mo orbit yng latest version o kaya youtube grabber

try mo din ipaste dito ung url ng youtube vid http://keepvid.com/

automatic mag dodownload yan tapos magiging FLV file sa pc mo yan

download ka naman ng xilisoft video converter i convert mo sya sa mped format

para mapanuod mo cya sa pc mo at pwede mo pa iburn sa cd

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks sa replies. I needed it kasi to make slides of our recent HS reunion. It is now uploaded sa youtube......though medyo simple lang ang effects at transition ng photos, okey na rin. Thanks guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
youtube question