New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I once purchased a Toshiba laptop that came bundled with a lic version of WinME. The OS kept on crashing. I tried to reinstall, reformat etc.. no improvement. In desperation, I got a bootleg copy of the same OS. The PC worked fine with it.

The pirated copy turned out better than the original. I dont consider it piracy as I had the original stuff, it just wont work.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, my mac os x is authentic.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    I once purchased a Toshiba laptop that came bundled with a lic version of WinME. The OS kept on crashing. I tried to reinstall, reformat etc.. no improvement. In desperation, I got a bootleg copy of the same OS. The PC worked fine with it.

The pirated copy turned out better than the original. I dont consider it piracy as I had the original stuff, it just wont work.
    Buggy ang WinME

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Yep. Mac kasi. Yung sa opis na Windows obviously licensed as it came with the machine.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post

monopolize niya lahat kainis... kaya ganyan kamahal ang price for a cd, piece of paper and sticker... magkaroon sana ng tunay na competitor ang Microsoft...

OT: Uhhm... Ano papakain mo sa mga nagtratrabaho sa MSFT? Baket is a cup of Starbucks worth 120 bucks? Wala pang P3 siguro cost ng ilang gramong kape at tubig ah.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hackintosh on my p4
    pirated copy of windows, cause i cant afford a genuine but its copied from an original xp installer so its legit in some way hehe

years ago theres this microsoft 1m peso campaign that rewards anyone who can point them on any office/establishment that is using a pirated windows. to this date i havent seen a "bigger" culprit that was fined or jailed for that. If there were, maybe i wasnt aware either

piracy is bad, well really bad as they put it pero saken isang pc pa lng naman kaya safe pa

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yup, XP Pro on this laptop. It actually came with the laptop. It's really better if you got an original OS I get regular security updates, etc.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Am using legit XP on my desktop.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    yup, XP Pro. nakakasa na nung inisue ng opis ang notebook.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Is your OS licensed?