New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Don't know if there's a thread about this but I'd really want to know if you guys are using pirated or authentic licensed operating systems. I use licensed windows xp home ed in my laptop. what about you guys?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i doubt those that use pirated OS here will incriminate themselves..

i dont have a PC, i use a wifi cellphone to logon to tsikot

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    licensed XP Pro on my lappy.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yup, bundled, I'm using an HP Evo Business desktop.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    bundled sa lappy ko.. pero desktop licensed din ata hehehehehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    licensed lahat ng 35 na PC ko dito

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    licensed mac os x,and free ubuntu

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yup! Yup! Yup! Pero nawala ang CD! :cry:
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    if your using it on business license is required, if your using it at home its okay to use the unlicensed version if you can circumvent the activation protocol...

sa totoo lang pinapayaman lang natin lalo si Bills Gates...

monopolize niya lahat kainis... kaya ganyan kamahal ang price for a cd, piece of paper and sticker... magkaroon sana ng tunay na competitor ang Microsoft...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Don't know if there's a thread about this but I'd really want to know if you guys are using pirated or authentic licensed operating systems. I use licensed windows xp home ed in my laptop. what about you guys?
    All versions of XP and Vista on my pc's are legit. All versions of OSX on my Macs are legit.

I also use various versions of Linux mainly as a gee-whiz thing. But, I liked Linux enough to buy retail versions of SuSE in the past.

I used to be a die-hard Amiga user when I was younger. I used to pirate games and other software on the platform, not thinking I probably was doing a lot of harm to a platform with such a small user-base.

When Commodore finally went bankrupt and ceased production of the Amiga in 1995, I can't help but feel I helped in that platform's demise. That's why now, I avoid bootlegging whenever possible.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Is your OS licensed?