New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Aside from AM/FM radio what other features does your car's stereo have?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • flip-up LCD video monitor / tv screen

2 33.33%
  • multi-disc option

1 16.67%
  • DVD play-back

3 50.00%
  • MP3 compatible

5 83.33%
  • VCD compatible

2 33.33%
  • USB port

1 16.67%
  • AUX-IN port (on the front panel)

1 16.67%
  • CD player

6 100.00%
  • remote control

6 100.00%
  • cassette tape

0 0%
  • eight track deck

0 0%
  • video games

1 16.67%
  • wifi / bluetooth connectivity

2 33.33%
  • GPS navigation

0 0%
  • voice recognition / control

0 0%
  • digital satellite radio

0 0%
  • removable face plate or panel / removable unit

4 66.67%
  • SD / MMC / other media card slots

0 0%
  • build-in harddisk/mass storage

0 0%
  • others features not mentioned

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hehe! kawawa rin HU ko... pioneer dvd player. separate yun lcd.... mbquart mids, seps,tweeters. infinity subs

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Simple lang sa akin.

Eclipse CD3413
    MP3/CD-R/CD
    AM/FM
    Remote

What I love about this HU is that it has knobs over pushbuttons. Masmadali magscroll using the knob for the tuning feature (also for scrolling through hundreds of MP3 songs), a good "random" feature na instant ang response (some will want you to select if you want to randomize the whole CD or just the current songs in that folder), a handy "repeat" feature alongside it and that's about it

Ayaw ko ng masyado complicated. When my dad gave me his iPhone, I traded it for my sister's Nokia 6300. More simple, easier to use for its intended function, and not trying to be a jack of all trades but master of none.

The remote is handy, though it's not the original, it has features intended for more modern HU's than mine but worth it for passengers in the back. I am also not a fan of the removable face plate, the HU creeks when you press on several functions, and mostly, those removable face plates come with lots of buttons. Like I said, I prefer knobs over buttons...

In my old car back in the day (late 90's), my car had a removable stereo (Alpine) that I would tuck under my seat or the passenger's. I miss those days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Your car's head unit (car stereo) features