New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: what do you think of Nokia?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • The best

5 17.24%
  • The worst

0 0%
  • Neutral

24 82.76%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    what do you think of Nokia? and why?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so far my last few celfones were nokia... They basically fit my requirements and budget (except my current celfone)

Nokia celfones past to present:
    3210 my first gsm celfone
    3200 my first camera celfone
    3230 my first symbian celfone
    N80 my current celfone, 3mp cam, wifi, quad band, 3G and 2gig memory.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    im pro nokia=) mas user friendly

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    5110 my first and last Nokia

Can't use Nokia due to certain incompatibilities with my PDAs like clunky bluetooth, etc...

Currently using a SonyEricsson K608i

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nokia pa rin ako, if only for the easy interface.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Neither.

Basta ok ang phone hindi ako masyado particular sa brand kahit pa Kingcom iyan.

If Nokia releases another good all terrain phone, baka may candidate na kong replacement for my SiemensM65 (which was the replacement for my 6250).

As of now, ok na ko dito sa unit ko.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganda din Nokia pero their latest designs are too big. I hate bulky phones on my pocket.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    im pro nokia=) mas user friendly
    question lang. is this due to kasanayan?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Uhmmm... I'm neutral.

True, Nokia's ergonomics and useability are usually spot-on, and the durability of old Nokias is legendary, but I've had a couple of lower-end models (backups) give out on me recently, and fixing them wasn't as easy as it used to be.

Nokia still makes some great phones, and I'm eyeing the E50 for a second unit (a phone that reads PDF, Word, Powerpoint and Excel? All right!) but my recent experience with Sony handsets has me hooked on the better audio and pictures of the brand.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Uhmmm... I'm neutral.

True, Nokia's ergonomics and useability are usually spot-on, and the durability of old Nokias is legendary, but I've had a couple of lower-end models (backups) give out on me recently, and fixing them wasn't as easy as it used to be.

Nokia still makes some great phones, and I'm eyeing the E50 for a second unit (a phone that reads PDF, Word, Powerpoint and Excel? All right!) but my recent experience with Sony handsets has me hooked on the better audio and pictures of the brand.
    Almost any nokia symbian S60 series celfone can handle word, excel, powerpoint if you install QUICKOFFICE into it. My N80 handles word documents (sent from my PC via bluetooth) with no problem.

btw, the N80 is a bit chunky but I think the size is pretty okay given it's uses including camera. It could be a 1/3 thinner but I'm not complaining.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
are you pro-Nokia or anti-Nokia?