The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ano palagay ninyo mga bosing sa Kinect?

http://www.youtube.com/xbox

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    FLOP!

Typically in gaming industry peripherals have to come with the console. People normally don't buy peripherals like that until they are sure there are good games coming out that will use its potential. But then game makers also want to see if gamers will buy them so they can be assured there is an installed base for it. Its a cat and mouse game!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    we can't really tell till it comes out, just look at the Wii when nintendo announced it every one thought it was going to be a flop also, but when it came out the sales was even better than the ps3.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If Kinect could track my moves like in the movie "Gamer" then I'm in.
    I'd probably get tired of it but I'm buying given there's a very good first person shooter for it. Let's see.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    we can't really tell till it comes out, just look at the Wii when nintendo announced it every one thought it was going to be a flop also, but when it came out the sales was even better than the ps3.
    No one thought the Wii would flop, I didn't. It just that hardcore gamers didn't like it and they are the noisy minority... And the Wiimote came with the console, no need to buy separately... Look at all these separate peripherals through the years. Sega 32X and Sega CD for the Genesis. PS2 had a separate adapter you need to buy to play online, Xbox 1 had it built in and that's why Xbox 1 was the online console of choice during that generation... Xbox 360 had the HD-DVD add-on which didn't sell well while the PS3 had the blu-ray built in. May factor din yun why bluray won against HD-DVD and why movie companies switched to bluray...

I am a skeptic until the games come out! I don't think consumers will jump first the game makers have to jump first!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    In other news, PlayStation Move will be a hefty $50.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mukhang bebenta to, yung move ang parang nakakadismaya ginaya lang yung Wii PS3 fanboy pa naman ako

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    FLOP!

Typically in gaming industry peripherals have to come with the console. People normally don't buy peripherals like that until they are sure there are good games coming out that will use its potential. But then game makers also want to see if gamers will buy them so they can be assured there is an installed base for it. Its a cat and mouse game!
    Man, you're a genius, you'd make a terrible analyst. It was a "FLOP!" having sold only 8 million units in its first two months being out in the market.

I guess selling 8 billion units in the first two hours would be a "HIT!" to you?

Xbox 360 kinect - Okay kaya ito?