New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hey Guys,

We just bought a 2nd hand XBOX 360... There are no problems so far... But I am afraid with the 3RL... How can I prevent that from happening?

I dont want to waste my money and games... huhuhuhuhu...
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    based on the many threads that I read (local and US) it's a hit or miss thing. even if you don't use it, even if you play it with a fan or A/C on if it's going to hit it's going to hit.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hit or miss?

Is this an XBOX virus?
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Poor quality control. If you do get it, be sure you have a friend or relative living in the US that you can send the machine to. And it should not be modded. Microsoft will repair it free of charge.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    hit or miss?

Is this an XBOX virus?
    3RL means 3 Red Lights on the front panel of the console. It's when the 360 had ran its diagnostics and displayed the Red Ring of Death - that means general hardware failure. If that happens, say bye-bye to your 360.

The first-gen 360's were rushed into production. Consequently, some retailers have reported failures in 1 out 3 Xbox 360's sold. It's alleged that the batch was manufactured using the wrong type of solder, which is too brittle. With a high-level of operating temperature, the 360's mainboard has a tendency to easily flex, which may result in microscopic cracks.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    huhuhu... sana di mangyari sa amin to'...

may alam ba kayong magandang anting-anting para sa XBOX?
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yep, nothing can prevent the infamous xbox 3rl.. i've recently read about a guy having to send his system for repair/replacement 3 times (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/13/te...a53&ei=5087%0A).
    although masaya pa rin sya

hirap lang dito kasi mahina ang warranties ang systems. hopefully walang probs yang system mo ;)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    huhuhu... sana di mangyari sa amin to'...

may alam ba kayong magandang anting-anting para sa XBOX?
    wala, maski tapatan mo ng aircon yan o isang matinding fan wala. it's a hit or miss thing.

you may want to visit www.pinoyxbox.com may 2 gurus dun na pag nasira ang xbox mo imomodify nila. it has something to do with the x clamps daw. pinapalitan ata nila iyon or basta may ginagawa silang modifications para hindi mag warp iyong board mo.

dapat ang ginawa mo hinintay mo ang fall release nila. sabi nila iyon daw ang sagot sa 3RL.

Gusto ko din mag X360 pero pinapa stable ko muna ang hardware nila. Dami kasing ok na games dyan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    You worry too much. Mag-enjoy ka na lang sa paglaro.

We've had our 360 for a year (I think), and between me and my sons, we use it for what it's worth without giving a rat's ass on the 3RL. During school breaks, it's almost in use 24hrs a day. We actually have a small box of rechargeable AA's (for the controllers) on standby.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Thanks guys... Ano ba magandang accessories para sa 360?

[qoute] dapat ang ginawa mo hinintay mo ang fall release nila. sabi nila iyon daw ang sagot sa 3RL. [/qoute]

Pano ko malalaman ang year of manufacture ng XBOX namin?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Xbox 360 Help...