New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    madami parin bibili niyan

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    plastic casing, A6 chip and no fingerprint scanner lang pagkakaiba sa 5s ng 5c.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Here's what I think:

1. Screen - Yeah, I know deep inside that we would benefit more if a bigger-screened iPhone is launched but knowing their trend of releasing versions of iPhone they won't jump to a new model after introducing an all-new model one year after.

2. Processor - A7 64-bit processor and M7 motion chip offers a lot of possibilities especially when the game dev knew how to harness this flexibility and power. I see nothing wrong with this. Faster processor really doesn't mean more power usage.

3. Battery Life - Apple must have designed a way to extend even a bit of battery life thru apps optimization and more silent background processes, which lengthens the device's juice. Same battery life as the iPhone 5 is not really convincing.

4. Storage - And I thought these iPhones will start from 32gb up to 128gb, but I was mistaken. Maybe apple engr's deemed that 16gb is enough for these trying times? I can't agree on that.

5. Fingerprint Sensor - Apple call it Touch ID. For me personally, this could be very innovative from Apple. It will ease my life a bit as I only need to place a thumb instead of inputting usernames and passwords of credit cards, bank accounts and numerous forums im logging on every single day.
    I could even save about 2 seconds of my life by using my thumbmark, instead of logging in my passcode. That is 3.95 hours saved in a year.

6. iOS 7 - I must say i'm really excited to try this on my iPhone 5. I must also admit what John Ive said in the Apple Event movie clip saying "its great to know that its new yet its the same". Kind of a new pair of jeans which fits like your old one. There's this homely feeling. A whole new design of icons, wallpapers, swipe gestures, etc. really are the edge and selling point of the new iPhones.

7. Pricing - Apple should have made the iPhone 5C more cheaper, say $399 for a contract-free unit. By slashing only a hundred bucks with it, it kinda kills the competition. For a lesser demographic (and color-loving folks) they will be happy for the $100 savings. But for the larger majority, $100 can be shrugged off for the sake of a better phone with touch ID, metal casing and an S at the end.

So, having used an iPhone5 since january, will I upgrade?

Maybe, maybe not. It depends how the iPhone 5s progresses and IF i see an advantage of having the newer one in the future.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Nope. Another gastos na naman yan. Baka di pa rin uubra sa Note 2 yan. Now that Note 3 is just around the corner, baka pakainin na naman ng alikabok ng Samsung ang Apple.

Tsaka they're going sideways nalang instead of going up. Not the typical Apple where Jobs is under control.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ang main advantage lang nakikita ko, ung iphone hindi nag hahang compared sa samsung.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    As launched, prices will be:

iPhone 5C in a 2-yr plan
    16gb - $99
    32gb - $199

iPhone 5S in a 2-yr plan
    16gb - $199
    32gb - $299
    64gb - $399

For a $100 savings, will you get the colored, plastic one without the overrated fingerprint sensor?
    5S is better. Better processor, camera, gpu and new features. the 5C is a plastic iPhone 5.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Nope. Another gastos na naman yan. Baka di pa rin uubra sa Note 2 yan. Now that Note 3 is just around the corner, baka pakainin na naman ng alikabok ng Samsung ang Apple.

Tsaka they're going sideways nalang instead of going up. Not the typical Apple where Jobs is under control.
    I really don't think that the iPhone is really competing against other flagships. Apple just makes them to make money out of people thinking it's very very good. Well, it is good, but not really THAT good.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Pag hand me down, why not, chocnut?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    apple could have remove the retina display in 5c to bring down cost.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast