New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't see anything wrong with the picture either. I do the same while waiting for my wife to get done shopping except I prefer a portable DVD player.

But, doesn't it get a little hot in there? Plus, if the window is open, doesn't that increase a chance someone might try to snatch that laptop?

I mean, I remember my dad riding a bus once long ago and had his hand on the window edge. Someone tried to grab his Bulova watch.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with the picture either. I do the same while waiting for my wife to get done shopping except I prefer a portable DVD player.

But, doesn't it get a little hot in there? Plus, if the window is open, doesn't that increase a chance someone might try to snatch that laptop?

I mean, I remember my dad riding a bus once long ago and had his hand on the window edge. Someone tried to grab his Bulova watch.
    Depends on where you park. I usually park under a tree before I whip out the laptop. Windows down, cool breeze. (This is waiting for my daughter at her school inside a closed subdivision).

That table does look awesome. It's hard to balance a laptop on your lap behind the steering wheel... I usually get out and sit on the passenger's side.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i do the same thing in the parking lot, or somewhere, when waiting for my wife,too. . .like, gh, i also think it'll be convenient to have that table

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I think it's just an ad for the laptop table.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Worst traffic or Stupidity?