New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hi! What could be the problem of our wireless router? It suddenly would not power up. Our wireless router model is D-Link DI-634M Wireless 108G MIMO Router. San ba maganda magpagawa ng wireless router?

Thanks a lot!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    if it's still under warranty take it back. if not, then you may choose to upgrade. wireless routers are quite cheap nowadays. for repairs i suggest you find a D-link service center. check wire from power to router, do a hard reset, in other words trouble shoot extensively first.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    moe, i already did wat you suggested pero ganun pa rin away umilaw yun power indicator. thanks!

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    if it's still under warranty take it back. if not, then you may choose to upgrade. wireless routers are quite cheap nowadays. for repairs i suggest you find a D-link service center. check wire from power to router, do a hard reset, in other words trouble shoot extensively first.
    Also check kung ok yung power outlet or AVR that you are plugging the unit to.

If you can afford not to have a wireless router for some time, pwede mo na rin try ipagawa na lang. However, kung kailangan mo talaga yung router, it might be more feasible (and less hassle on your part) to just get a new one. As mentioned by the poster above, mura na rin ngayon ang mga routers.

Wireless Router Problem