New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    what you should do is bar WiFi-B devices from connecting. hehe, sobrang bagal nun at iba ang signal pattern i think.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    now i've got 2 routers to consider - belkin and edimax. anyone who's tried wrt150N?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    I've been hearing a lot of good things about the new Wireless Draft N routers. I plan to replace my Linksys WRT54GS router and when I do that I plan to get either a Linksys WRT150 or WRT300N. To those who've used either, what can you say about the performance? Do the new N routers work well with other G devices? What advantages will I get if I'm using a G device and an N router?
    In the past pinagpipilian ko Linksys or Netgear, but finally got the D-Link WBR2310, which has a rangebooster this is the G model not the real N type. So far had it for a a week running 24x7, and no issues at all... no slow down in connection and even several devices are connected, parang mag-isa lang ang naka connect. My desktop PC is connected to it via wired, then connected wireless 2 laptops, P990i and 2 PSP. Wow, everything works fine with no issue on the connection. Got it for $41.99, pinabili ko sa friend ko from US.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    This problem is what i was talking about Linksys routers:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42849

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Linksys routers are crap. Stay away from them. Your connection will slow down then suddenly drop out of the blue when it heats up. Plus, they are not the ones who make their routers. Some third party china company.

Edimax on the otherhand has their own R&D facility and own factory in Taiwan. As you know, when it comes to IT stuff, Taiwan made ones are far superior than China made ones.

Hence, my two WiFi-N routers are both Edimax.

Excellent coverage, connection and ease of use. No complications

Add to that, it's very cheap too, 5k+ lang.

San ba available ang Edimax? Looking for the BR-6216 mimo router wala lang akong mahanap.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'll ask the distro sir kung may BR-6216 MIMO pa.

Yung NMax na lang sir bilhin mo alam ko wala pang 6k yan e. When i got the 6216 before mga 4k yun e. Siguro ngayon mga 3 na lang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Wireless N routers