New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers
    Brief Description

This installation package is intended for IT professionals and developers downloading and installing on multiple computers on a network. If you're updating just one computer, please visit Windows Update.

Overview
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) includes all previously released updates for the operating system. This update also includes a small number of new functionalities, which do not significantly change customers’ experience with the operating system.

For more info>>>Direct Link

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers
    Brief Description

This installation package is intended for IT professionals and developers downloading and installing on multiple computers on a network. If you're updating just one computer, please visit Windows Update.

Overview
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) includes all previously released updates for the operating system. This update also includes a small number of new functionalities, which do not significantly change customers’ experience with the operating system.

For more info>>>Direct Link
    I think XP SP3 came out like almost 2 months ago.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, if you are always doing the recommended updates of SP2, you may not need to install SP3 na.

we installed an SP3 here around two weeks ago sa office, nagkaloko loko yung PC.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, same here. it wont recognized other graphic customizations as well. you'll need to download some tweaked dll files to make it work on SP3.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i've been using sp3 since like 2 months ago. i also downloaded all the updates post sp2. there was no problem whatsoever. however i did a fresh reformat and after that updates just wouldn't work. i searched around and found the solution : check out this link - http://windowssecrets.com/2007/09/27...ents-XP-repair , after following instructions auto update was up and running.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    2 months pa pala lumabas yung official sp3 noh? been using sp4 v.3264 since January, hindi pala official.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sa akin ok naman walang problema

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    oops! double post sorry.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    In our office, we got this memo last May:

Microsoft has announced Windows XP SP3 which has a conflict with our current e-Client (Windows XP SP2)

You are kindly requested not to install this new service pack, and if you did so please contact your local LAN administrator immediately.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung na download ko na sevice pack 3 from microsoft also gave me a headache. hindi makilala minsan yung flash drive at prepaid smart bro modem at sa adobe products (acrobrat pro at photoshop cs3) minsan nag-ha-hung.

nung inalis ko at nireinstall ang sp2 (stock nung laptop)... wala na akong problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Windows XP Service Pack 3