New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    Requirements for Running Windows Vista Plus Aero

To use the Aero user interface of Windows Vista you will need to have Windows Vista Premium or above, and at least:

• 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor (Dell systems with Intel® CoreTM Duo or SoloTM or Pentium® Class processors).
    • 1 GB of Dual Channel memory (two or more memory modules).
    • A premium graphics card with Windows Driver Display Model (WDDM) drivers (such as one by ATI or NVIDIA).
    • 128 MB of graphics memory.
    • 40 GB of hard drive capacity with 15 GB free space.
    • DVD-ROM Drive.
    • Audio output capability.
    • Internet access capability.
    grabe din pala requirements para makagamit ka ng vista

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nice feature of this is one is when your into IE. You can zoom the screen on it by using the CTRL + or - sign.. makes the screen bigger or smaller... swakto pag nanunood ng you tube video.. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by evs_13 View Post
    lalu na kapag gagamitin mo yung aero feature niya.. dapat swak yung video card mo... panget naman kung naka classic view ka lang, tapos vista gamit mo.. tsk tsk disabled yung Flip images mo din pag ganun.. (another cool feature in vista)

Quote Originally Posted by evs_13 View Post
    grabe talaga... nagpunta ako sa website ng microsoft and tried to to test my system for vista requirements...

pasado naman lahat except for my HD... 80GB ko bagsak kasi my partition kaya naging 38.5/37. ang minimum kc 40gb kaya ayun bagsak. kaya kung sa mga maguupgrade ng pc nila 120 gb ang bilhin nyo...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hubertq34 View Post
    grabe talaga... nagpunta ako sa website ng microsoft and tried to to test my system for vista requirements...

pasado naman lahat except for my HD... 80GB ko bagsak kasi my partition kaya naging 38.5/37. ang minimum kc 40gb kaya ayun bagsak. kaya kung sa mga maguupgrade ng pc nila 120 gb ang bilhin nyo...
    40GB should be fine if your needs are light. The actual Windows folder takes up around 7.29GB. Between my apps and Windows Vista components taking up some more space, I still have 24.7Gb available out of the 40Gb (37.2GB formatted).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yey pasado witha little allowance ang laptop ko...might try this one out next year when they release it..i heard the shop where i bought this will install vista for free for all of their computers and laptops that are vista ready

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    yey pasado witha little allowance ang laptop ko...might try this one out next year when they release it..i heard the shop where i bought this will install vista for free for all of their computers and laptops that are vista ready
    This issue of free Vista upgrades for recent purchases is quite muddled. I read that MS will only offer the Vista Home version (w/o the eye candy Aeon feature, crippled Vista, etc...) as the only free upgrade. Upgrade to higher versions of Vista will require the user to shell out an addt'l USD$85.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    40GB should be fine if your needs are light. The actual Windows folder takes up around 7.29GB. Between my apps and Windows Vista components taking up some more space, I still have 24.7Gb available out of the 40Gb (37.2GB formatted).
    dami na kasing laman nung HD ko kaya siguro they rated my HD as failed... well siguro nga kailangan kong magupgrade para my enough space pa for other softwares to be run in the future.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    This issue of free Vista upgrades for recent purchases is quite muddled. I read that MS will only offer the Vista Home version (w/o the eye candy Aeon feature, crippled Vista, etc...) as the only free upgrade. Upgrade to higher versions of Vista will require the user to shell out an addt'l USD$85.
    I haven't looked at all of them. But, at HP, if you buy a Vista-capable pc with the following OS, you get the corresponding free upgrade:

XP Home - Windows Vista Home Basic

XP Pro - Windows Vista Business

XP Media Center Edtion - Windows Vista Home Premium

I'll probably get either Vista Home Premium or Vista Ultimate. For now, I'll make do with Vista Ultimate RC1 which is good until June of next year.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    maganda talaga features ng vista, im using vista beta pa lang, pero galing ng features, im using dual core, 80g hd, 256vga, 1g memory.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
windows vista