New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    For me as an average computer user, I find windows 7 is far better than XP in terms of graphics , ease of use etc. A lot of people still use XP, what are the advantages over 7?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    You don't need a modern computer to run XP, and that Windows 7 takes a while getting used to over the previous versions of windows.

Plus, if XP still works for you, why need to upgrade?

But 7 does have it's advantages.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by palonmar View Post
    For me as an average computer user, I find windows 7 is far better than XP in terms of graphics , ease of use etc. A lot of people still use XP, what are the advantages over 7?

Mataas ang system requirements ng Windows 7 over XP. Advantage ng XP? could play all or most pirated apps or games.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako rin XP pa rin meron na ako window 7 installer disk 2 yrs ago pa nasa drawer lang

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    im still using xp for my desktop, and Win7 for my netbook.
    Last edited by KERSMcRae; March 2nd, 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: typo lang

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    XP is one of the best OS by microsoft aside from windows 98, low system requirement and more stable than W7.

Ayaw ko sa W7, laging may confirmation ek ek. mag run lang ng program may confirmation pa asking na kung sure bubuksan yun program

what i like about W7 is it's GUI, ang ganda lang tignan at mas modern ang dating.

XP looks so outdated na for me hehehe!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    XP is one of the best OS by microsoft aside from windows 98, low system requirement and more stable than W7.

Ayaw ko sa W7, laging may confirmation ek ek. mag run lang ng program may confirmation pa asking na kung sure bubuksan yun program

what i like about W7 is it's GUI, ang ganda lang tignan at mas modern ang dating.

XP looks so outdated na for me hehehe!
    Agree with the impressive GUI. Wala bang thread dito comparing Mac OS Lion w/ Win 7/8?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    XP sa desktop sa house, W7 sa laptop
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I don't usually recommend XP these days, except for people using +3 year old computers. Windows 7 is the upgrade that Vista was supposed to be. I was so happy with it that I bought Win 7 Pro 64 for my desktop. you guys should really upgrade, it is a better OS overall.

Windows 8 is not on sale yet, Consumer Beta pa lang yung na-release nung end of February. you can download the public beta release here.

Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae
    yes, i know, but a 'major bug' I should say (if the term is correct). That's the use of the updates right? Like for W7, using "safely remove hardware" when disconnecting a USB-attached item doesnt work.

And here comes W8 for both computer and tablets.
    It's still in beta so there's bound to be a lot of bugs ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Windows 8 Consumer Preview:

Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast