New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    plano ka mag-setup ng isang kwarto with Wii games + a 50 to 60 LED TV

ang tanong ko eh hindi pa ako gano familiar sa Wii pero nakita ko mga tiga-US na kamaganak ko na naglalaro ng tennis, baril-barilan, golf etc.

ang gusto ko dito eh active ang katawan eh

san ba ok bumili ng Wiii saka ano games mga ok

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I owned a WII for several months ( 7 or 9 months I think ). Got bored by the games, sold it and bought an XBOX360. Never rejected my decision.

If you're going to play WII on your own it would be boring. It would be good with a partner or so. ;)

But it's a good console IMO. It helps you exercise at the same time, enjoy.

You might like it in the few months of ownership but eventually you'll get bored by it especially if you don't update games that much. ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ako din I had a Wii but sold it cause the games didn't interested me... Now I have Xbox 360 and PS3. Now that's for more serious gaming!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    magandang games yung wii sports meron na yung tennis, baseball, bowling and golf. i enjoy playing with my son, papawisan ka rin talaga. mas mura bumili ng mga games sa data blitz.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I owned a WII for several months ( 7 or 9 months I think ). Got bored by the games, sold it and bought an XBOX360. Never rejected my decision.

If you're going to play WII on your own it would be boring. It would be good with a partner or so. ;)

But it's a good console IMO. It helps you exercise at the same time, enjoy.

You might like it in the few months of ownership but eventually you'll get bored by it especially if you don't update games that much. ;)

agree, every one else i know that has a Wii don't use it anymore. i've owned a Wii ever since it came out and only used it for the first couple of months then got bored with it.

any way great famly games are, Wii sports, mario olympics, mario cart, rockband or guitar hero.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    He wants something that could raise his heart rate so Wii is the perfect choice and It's the only one available right now.

the few times I've played wii sports resort was really fun. Just be sure to get the newer wii controller with Motion plus.

Or you could wait a while and wait for XBox 360 Kinect (project natal) or Playstation Move. They are both coming out this year. same concept din ito ng Wii, your body is the controller.

Xbox 360 Kinect
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUz3G8W7fxQ"]YouTube- Dance Masters - E3 2010 Gameplay Demo | 720p HD[/ame]

Playstation Move
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ybHddDMgM"]YouTube- Introducing the PlayStation®Move[/ame]

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I can sense kinect and Move will flop... Just a sense...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    plano ka mag-setup ng isang kwarto with Wii games + a 50 to 60 LED TV

ang tanong ko eh hindi pa ako gano familiar sa Wii pero nakita ko mga tiga-US na kamaganak ko na naglalaro ng tennis, baril-barilan, golf etc.

ang gusto ko dito eh active ang katawan eh

san ba ok bumili ng Wiii saka ano games mga ok

If you want "active ang katawan ", get the Wii Fit accessory...

The Wii Thread