New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    sana nga push na ng husto Wi-Max, i'm sure it can provide a better solution for carjacking. with RFID technology + Wireless Internet -> nowhere to hide na hehehe
    Tapos, tamnan ang lahat ng mga tao ng id chips.... You can run but you cannot hide.....

2501:showoff:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Orly: Core Duos are actually very energy efficient that a typical 12" can last for 7-8hrs continuous (8 or 9-cell battery pack). 4-cell (the cheapest) can last for 3-4hrs.

either something is terribly wrong with your battery or with the board's power management system.
    My Core2Duo Compaq Presario V3160 laptop can only last up to a little less than 3hrs with WiFi turned on using the included 6-cell battery pack.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the NAIA Centennial Terminal is covered by Airbourne Access, which is not free btw. But there was a promo for new PLDT DSL & SmartBro subscribers that will give 6 months unlimited access to its wifi network around the country.
    Sa Cebu airport, linksys and SmartBro are free while airborneaccess isn't.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    add:
    Fully Booked, Rockwell Mall, Makati (no password).

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Justed wanted to add - if you have a WiFi enabled Nokia Phone (Series 60), you can send international text messages for free through the free wifi hotspots (or at home or the office with WiFi).

Use your phone's browser to go to www.mobigram.com and download and install the version for your phone. The caveat is that the intended recipient should also have mobigram running on his or her phone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Wi-Fi spreads like Wild-Fire