New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    peeps, patulong naman....i forgot my wifi password. pano ko ba malaman ulit to? TIA

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OiC65 View Post
    peeps, patulong naman....i forgot my wifi password. pano ko ba malaman ulit to? TIA
    Nakooooo! Wala na hindi mo na magagamit yan..

Just kiddo!

Did you reset your wifi which will default the passwords or called linksys people? If your going call theme, good luck to you thier english are so horrible like chewing a gum under water.

Anyway, with linksys to reset your device plug the wifi device power cord, push and hold the small reset button (used pen to push) and hold it down for at least 30 sec.(faster than gone in 60 sec.).

After you reset wait about a minute or so to reboot. When it come's back up, open your Firefox or Internet explorer and type one of this:
    http://192.168.1.1
    http://192.168.1.245
    then your device will reset to 1.1 or 1.245 address. If ask your username and password leave the username blank and type admin as your password. Click on the administration tab then set your newly password and username. You may lost all custom setting on your wifi device you know for security reason but you could re-program it again. G day:fishing1:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OiC65 View Post
    i forgot my wifi password.
    You can find the WiFi password in the wireless router's settings (under WiFi). Of course, that means you need the admin password to access the router settings.

I hope you didn't forget that too. If it's the default, no problem, Just see the manual. If not, time to reset the router and start over.

***Note*** I'm assuming it's the WiFi access key (example: 128-bit WEP or WPA) and not the wireless router (admin password) itself like v6dreamer mentioned.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 9th, 2008 at 05:50 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if you use linkys and

kung WEP lang nakalimutan mo puwede mo i-simulate yan kasi 4 lang naman encryption key code ng linksys

basta dapat 'lam mo yun kung ano passphrase mo as well yun pinili mo sa apat

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    reset na nga lang daw sabi ng linsys people, binigay sa akin step by step guide. halos parehas sa reply ni v6dreamer, galing mo bro!

OT: i went livechat with their techsupport.........english was not that bad.

wi-fi password