New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    like this, just like the ones PLDT gives out with wireless landline subscriptions.

i've searched sulit.com and tipidpc.com to no avail.

any leads will be welcome. i will even consider used PLDT units. thanks!
    Last edited by diesoline; April 28th, 2010 at 09:34 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Cogent(www.cogentph.com) may have what you're looking for. Most of their ads on PC Buyer's Guide advertise a GSM gateway -- i.e. "Make your GSM line into a PABX trunk line". Baka meron silang mas simple na unit.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    You can also try i-Globe Technologies(www.routers.com.ph); they seem to be selling a lot of generic China made stuff...primarily routers, load balancers and such, but i wouldn't be surprised if they carried GSM desk phones.

Last time i visited was way back in 2003; dunno if they're still at the pc hub at Gilmore(cor. Aurora Blvd.)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    thanks for the leads, badkuk. i'll check on them since i'm still on the lookout for several units.

i had a senior moment and forgot about this thread.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sir if you don't mind, why do you specifically want a desktop GSM when a mobile GSM is so cheap (like a NOKIA for ~1k bnew)?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hi HP. we need to have those phones in a specific area only. we like them precisely because they are not portable and can only be conveniently used within the office premises. aside from that, their antennas provide for better signals.

i also need one unit for use in my mother's room (she's 84, btw). the bigger keys in the desktop unit may be more suitable for her than the mobile's keypad.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    [SIZE=5]Where can I buy GSM desk phone here in the philippines? Im in Manila.. badly need one.[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    same here... where can I buy desktop GSM phone?

where to buy a GSM desk phone?