New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Im with globequest dsl. Not too happy with it anymore... sobra bagal most of the sites I go to.

Playing counterstrike source for example only gives me 130 ping at best on asian servers na.

anyone else with globequest who is happy? any recommended Dsl alternatives?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Why not try PLDT or Bayantel DSL? Ako kasi, kahit sa leased-line PLDT pa rin. We tried Bayantel LL before(walang ibang option that time) and it didn't meet my expectation. Yung nagkaPLDT, kuha kaagad kami.

Btw, have you tried asking them to check you connection? Baka may problem din sa PC mo o yung sa gamit nila.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    are you using a usb modem or ethernet modem?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mine is destiny cable. they are upgrading and have problems before but now, seems aok

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mypldt dsl :D ok naman. satisfied

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I requested for an ethernet modem, they gave it to me Ok naman nung una.

What's good about globequest is their response time. kahit holiday, may tao sa phone.... the next day, padala agad ng tech... kaso sometimes, ok naman sya kaya pinapacancell ko nalang yung taong pupunta... kasi ganon din, sasabihin nya, normal.

to be fair, I've downloaded hundreds of gigs of ****o na kaya sulit na rin. hahaha. surfing ain't that fun lang lately, always having to reset every page that I go to para magload. (particularly this site)

btw, please post your best Counterstrike Source ping so I can tell which ISP to move to. hehehe.

thay also have a utility site:

http://utilities.globequest.com.ph

you can measure your speed on this site. if you have time, pa post naman ng speed nyo.... mine is a lousy 220-250 kbps.... when I'm supposed to be on a 384 kbps speed. Upgrade ko na nga to 500 kbps...
    Last edited by bad driver; May 19th, 2005 at 09:06 PM. Reason: more questions

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hirap din hotline ng pldt.. hehehe. papag intayin ka talaga...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    pldt dsl is ok..bilis ng response and download time for that matter

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    using Globe Visibility... speed sucks in Bulacan (mabilis pa minsan ang dial-up)... pero when I used it at Makati Renaissance Hotel, ambilis!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    pldt mydsl...100Mbps all the time..sarap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
what's your ISP?  Unhappy with globequest:(