New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please suggest a good invoicing software for a small trading business. A payroll function would be a nice inclusion but not important. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Try Quickbooks is the one I known my brother have used for years - I asked once before which one are good for business, said he have tried others but this is the best. But, dont take my word's on it perhaps some are much better than this.
    The good things on quickbook, it will keep track of everything including your payroll if you have employees. You can input the the daily work sheets/orders and bill from that or - if the jobs are one or 2 days long- just bill from the time sheet. You enter the non inventory items like: Lawn Mowing along with the hourly or piece rate. Then when you invoice you just start typing LAW and the program will fill in the rest with the rate. You can over ride the rate too. They probably have a sample to try. Costco or Sam's Club would be the cheapest place to purchase here in the U.S dont know where to in the Phils.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've been testing Quickbooks the past few days. How do I change or remove the '$' sign in the currency fields?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I've been testing Quickbooks the past few days. How do I change or remove the '$' sign in the currency fields?

[SIZE=3]Currency Symbols and QuickBooks : Practical QuickBooks[/SIZE]
    If you want to change the currency symbol for every invoice, all you have to do is to select the new currency symbol. Once you do this QuickBooks will use ...
    qbblog.ccrsoftware.info/2008/04/currency-symbols-and-quickbooks/ - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SAP B1 for SMEs. :shake:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    SAP B1 for SMEs. :shake:
    yup, maganda nga ito, kaya lang mahal ata ng SAP B1 bro.... hehehehe.

sa akin, nothing beats a customized developed one for your business. mura na lang naman magpa develop ngayon.

quickbooks, lacks support here in the philippines (actually no support ata), reports are not fitted into the Philippine environment.

check mo na lang muna if you really need one. baka kaya naman ng excel-based o ms access based lang muna.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    get one custom developed.
    just find good developers.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm now good with Quickbooks. I have set it up para magfit sa business namin.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hi

I believed you're looking for a dynamic and affordable payroll software specifically designed for your business needs. then. I would like to recommend SerBIZyo Automated Timekeeping and Payroll Software. SerBIZyo International Company Ltd. is a new IT solutions delivery providing software services and payroll solutions to SMEs in the Philippines at extremely affordable cost.

Here are some of the major benefits of the new SerBIZyo Timekeeping and Payroll System:
    • Runs on your web browser - No downloads needed!
    • Philippine-based computerized payroll calculations- no more manual benefit calculations or tax tables!
    • Support for varying payroll program operations including unlimited number of employee compensation plans
    • Manage your full employee's information and attendance all in one place
    • Configure different work times per Pay Level and get notified of Time Keeping data delinquencies
    • Flexible in definition of compensation packages and automatically calculate pro-rated pay
    • Industry Leading Security and reliability - as secure as online banking
    • Unique payroll system design with Biometrics/Fingerprints option, that can be customized even more to fit any company's needs.

What makes this new business payroll powerful is the use of Pay per Use model. SerBIZyo delivers top quality payroll software with no initial investment or even free.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What's a good invoicing and payroll software?