New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Anyone has good or bad experience with any floor standing aircon brand?

I plan to get one, and would appreciate some feedback and recommendations.

I'm looking at these brands, medyo marami available sa market nowadays. Your inputs would be great.

Mitsubishi Electric
    Hitachi
    Daikin
    Condura
    Carrier
    Koppel
    LG
    Samsung
    Kolin
    Everest

And any other brands you might have seen or used.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Daikin or carrier. Lots of spare parts----- that's the most important . Never get a samsung. All my aircons are samsung and I have zero spare parts. Always have to replace the full aircon. Never ever ever will buy samsung aircom again. Horror stories with service. Had to write their HQ.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Daikin or Carrier. Yung Hitachi hirap hanapan ng pyesa

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Daikin or carrier. Lots of spare parts----- that's the most important . Never get a samsung. All my aircons are samsung and I have zero spare parts. Always have to replace the full aircon. Never ever ever will buy samsung aircom again. Horror stories with service. Had to write their HQ.
    Sorry for OT, this also goes for their top of the line washing machines. Imagine we bought it for 30k last year. Then after a few months it stopped working. A service man from samsung itself went to our house and said they didnt still have the knowledge to fix that kind of model, then they dont have the parts for it. Then they just declared factory defect. We had to wait for a month for a replacement.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Good to know. Thanks bro!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Good to know. Thanks bro!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    do not buy LG! 1.6 years lang sira agad compressor! pahirapan pa sa claim.ng warranty

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

I'm looking at these brands, medyo marami available sa market nowadays. Your inputs would be great.

Mitsubishi Electric
    Hitachi
    Daikin
    Condura
    Carrier
    Koppel
    LG
    Samsung
    Kolin
    Everest

Thanks in advance.
    Carrier maganda at matibay. Tanggalin mo ng Everest sa listahan mo walang kwenta yan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

Mitsubishi Electric
    Hitachi
    Daikin
    Condura
    Carrier
    Koppel
    LG
    Samsung
    Kolin
    Everest

Thanks in advance.
    Carrier maganda at matibay. Tanggalin mo ng Everest sa listahan mo walang kwenta yan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Avoid Kolin also.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Carrier love your own and matibay. But sa tibay lang eh daiken should be the most durable

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    carrier & condura belongs to one company Concepcion-Carrier Air Conditioning Company but condura is entry-level home a/c, a limited features, as well as low in cost

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast