New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Some say it's man's greatest imagination. It's a way for the ancient man to explain that which is unexplainable (Aztecs, Norse, and all those Ancient religions). I've typed the word INVENTION in all caps to emphasize sarcasm (I should've have put it in bold instead to get the message across, I was trolling that time). It worked for those times and the teacings of current world religions still works today.

I'm not saying religion is all bad. The Bible is still one of the greatest books God (or man) has ever written.

One interesting factoid is George Washinton's bible wherein he cut out miracles and signs or declarations of Jesus' divinity. It was aptly called The Jefferson's Bible - The life and morals of Jesus of Nazareth.

there is also an ongoing debate as to whether or not he added the phrase "So help me God" to his oath. The only contemporaneous account of Washington's oath is from French consul Comte de Moustier who reported the constitutional oath with no mention of "So help me God". The earliest known source indicating Washington did add "So help me God" is attributed to Washington Irving, aged six at the time of the inauguration, and first appears 60 years after the even

sorry at bit OT, too much listening to A Skeptic's Guide to the Universe podcast
    Last edited by Negus; July 13th, 2010 at 06:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Negus, so you're an Atheist?

Electricity for me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Negus, so you're an Atheist?

Electricity for me.
    Agnostic but leaning towards Atheism. Still searching for an answer which is quite impossible for a simpleton like me as great thinkers of our time is still without answer.
    Last edited by Negus; July 13th, 2010 at 06:44 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    ಠ_ಠ

I kind of agreed to religion as man's invention although I don't say I'm an aetheist nor God is non-existent.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You mean the varities of *** positions?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    I kind of agreed to religion as man's invention although I don't say I'm an aetheist nor God is non-existent.
    got it.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    I think generator is the greatest invention by Michael Faraday, dun nag umpisa lahat, wala sana aircon na gumagana ngayon, o kaya PC na naka-on o kaya kung anu-ano pa.
    Sabi ko na nga ba mahalaga generator eh, kung wala to wala kuryente sa buong pilipinas tulad ng nangyare kahapon, malungkot buhay di ba?

Quote Originally Posted by kerf View Post
    best: aircon
    2nd best: electric fan
    hindi gagana yan pag wala generator. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Utilization of electricity
    exactly! generator utilizes energy to convert to electricity.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    For me the Best Invention is "INIDORO". Like how many times to use it a day diba??? Imagine mo kung walang INIDORO anu gagawin mo. !! HAHAHAHAH

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

doon sa may mataas na grass

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    pekp3k shorts

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
What is the world's GREATEST INVENTION?