Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    What more with Note 7!

*Jut: N7 will be released today!!!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last week pa meron yung globe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

it's getting harder and harder to sell overpriced phones these days. check out the Flash Plus 2 in 3GB flavor

P8499 at lazada

full HD, finger print, metal chassis, metal outer shell

complete feature set including gyro. VR apps work. compass works

mediatek but GPS is top notch (they've finally fixed their weak GPS)

super fast fingerprint detection

Super-fast charging at 18 watts. that's 2 amps at 9 volts that's pumped into the phone

has headphone jack!!!!!!!

i really don't see any reason why i should get a more expensive phone (unless i need waterproof etc)
    High-end phones are still better built overall imho. Mas may software support din. And the performance is really 2-3 years vs midrange phoes so parang future-proofing din imho. But subjective naman talaga ang pagbili nang CP imho. Some just want the best experience and the best-looking phones they can afford.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Last week pa meron yung globe
    You sure? I've asked several branches as well as my uncle who works there and the earliest date I've gotten was today.

Past few weeks were just preorders.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    What more with Note 7!

*Jut: N7 will be released today!!!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    That's what the Market Market branch sales rep told me. I'm lined up for one but I'll be getting it from my tito's branch. Sabi niya Tuesday daw earliest na magkakaron siya ng units.

Can't wait to get rid of my 2 phones. My Note 4 with Smart has crappy internet. My iPhone 6 has crappy GPS. The Note 7 will have good internet, good GPS, and better Pokemons! What smartphone do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    You sure? I've asked several branches as well as my uncle who works there and the earliest date I've gotten was today.

That's what the Market Market branch sales rep told me. I'm lined up for one but I'll be getting it from my tito's branch. Sabi niya Tuesday daw earliest na magkakaron siya ng units.

Can't wait to get rid of my 2 phones. My Note 4 with Smart has crappy internet. My iPhone 6 has crappy GPS. The Note 7 will have good internet, good GPS, and better Pokemons! What smartphone do you use?

Yes, i was in market market last sat and sun, it was on display, i held one on my hand, i paid my bill and ask the barong guys if there a note 7, there is one, go chk it one market market, yun lang, i didnt ask if there is a unit, at may s7 edge na ako paps, basta if you want to chk b4 u buy, may display sa market

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Yes, i was in market market last sat and sun, it was on display, i held one on my hand, i paid my bill and ask the barong guys if there a note 7, there is one, go chk it one market market, yun lang, i didnt ask if there is a unit, at may s7 edge na ako paps, basta if you want to chk b4 u buy, may display sa market
    Yes they've had model units for 2 weeks now, but you couldn't get a unit yet. I've already tried out the Note 7 in Samsung's stores in Megamall/Market as well as Globe's stores in the same malls.

Earliest date for the release of the actual units to postpaid subscribers is allegedly today but it seems that I'll be getting mine next week pa.

EDIT: Some of those who pre-ordered online already got their units this week. Those who preordered through brick and mortar stores this weekend palang start ng delivery.

Last edited by jut703; August 20th, 2016 at 11:12 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    High-end phones are still better built overall imho. Mas may software support din. And the performance is really 2-3 years vs midrange phoes so parang future-proofing din imho. But subjective naman talaga ang pagbili nang CP imho. Some just want the best experience and the best-looking phones they can afford.
    For oldies na call text, facebook, candy crush at youtube lang na di nagmumulti task, ok na ok na ang mid range. Pero sa mga mas bata na demanding sa performance ng phone kasi ang daming ginagawa. Flagship pa rin. My oldies mean mga 50's and up

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2011

Yung s7 duos yung second slot for sim is also the slot for your mem card so you need to choose if mag dual sim ka or mem card. Baka umasa ka lng boss jut hehehe, though 64 gb na ang note internal mem vs 32 GB sa s7.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012

Meron na ko bro. Hehe. From globe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Meron na ko bro. Hehe. From globe

Online preorder or sa store?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012