New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i don't understand why many users walk around with at least two cellphones.
    i have always been a one-unit user thru the years. but lately, dual sim na.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't understand why many users walk around with at least two cellphones.
    i have always been a one-unit user thru the years. but lately, dual sim na.
    Baka yung iba eh personal phone at yung isa eh work phone. There are times na you just want to turn off your work phone during weekend or vacation.

My wife has work phone too provided by her company. The phone software and Internet is locked down, it only has company email, call and text. Can't install any additional software. So she has a personal cellphone for anything else she can't do with work phone. She doesn't give out her personal number to office mates.

I remember reading Maria Ozawas FB comment. That when ever she uses Uber here in PH, upon recognizing who she is, the Uber driver will start calling and texting her. I think that's another reason to have a 2nd phone, just for Uber, especially if you are a celebrity or a beautiful lady.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BratPAQ; August 2nd, 2016 at 09:33 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Swapped my s6 flat gold to s7 flat black.
    IMO hindi panlalake gold fone hehehe and medyo madali malobat s6.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014

it's getting harder and harder to sell overpriced phones these days. check out the Flash Plus 2 in 3GB flavor

P8499 at lazada

full HD, finger print, metal chassis, metal outer shell

complete feature set including gyro. VR apps work. compass works

mediatek but GPS is top notch (they've finally fixed their weak GPS)

super fast fingerprint detection

Super-fast charging at 18 watts. that's 2 amps at 9 volts that's pumped into the phone

has headphone jack!!!!!!!

i really don't see any reason why i should get a more expensive phone (unless i need waterproof etc)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

it's getting harder and harder to sell overpriced phones these days. check out the Flash Plus 2 in 3GB flavor

P8499 at lazada

Super-fast charging at 18 watts. that's 2 amps at 9 volts that's pumped into the phone

i really don't see any reason why i should get a more expensive phone (unless i need waterproof etc)
    I still prefer phones in the upper midrange to flagship segment though.

You get better cameras, guaranteed software updates (longer than the 18 month minimum required by Google), better build quality, wider accessory choices, etc.

But I agree, maganda na laban sa affordable powerhouse phones thanks to competitive Chinese brands.

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    I still prefer phones in the upper midrange to flagship segment though.

You get better cameras, guaranteed software updates (longer than the 18 month minimum required by Google), better build quality, wider accessory choices, etc.

But I agree, maganda na laban sa affordable powerhouse phones thanks to competitive Chinese brands.

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk
    Agree with you bro. Kaya hindi nako bumalik sa HTC. Samsung or Apple lang for me unless magbago market in the future.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

P8499 at lazada

Because I want S-Note, an edge screen, and a phone that actually looks nice to me.

Lahat ng midrange phone magkakamukha. Only the Edge phones from Samsung look unique.

Had several midrange phones before - HTC Chacha, CM Flare, Nexus 5, Galaxy Mega, lahat sila so-so lang. None of them ever gave me the same satisfaction that I get from my iPhone and Note.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Because I want S-Note, an edge screen, and a phone that actually looks nice to me.

Lahat ng midrange phone magkakamukha. Only the Edge phones from Samsung look unique.

Had several midrange phones before - HTC Chacha, CM Flare, Nexus 5, Galaxy Mega, lahat sila so-so lang. None of them ever gave me the same satisfaction that I get from my iPhone and Note.

Im using a s7 edge now, coming from an apple 6 plus, medyo naiwanan ang apple in terms of camera and os, i use it to download to*rent*, then transfer the files on my wd cloud hd at home so every body sa household can watch, its also my dash cam...

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Im using a s7 edge now, coming from an apple 6 plus, medyo naiwanan ang apple in terms of camera and os, i use it to download to*rent*, then transfer the files on my wd cloud hd at home so every body sa household can watch, its also my dash cam...
    Add screen crisp, build quality, rated ip68.
    Apple needs major update, malaki hahabulin nila.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Add screen crisp, build quality, rated ip68.
    Apple needs major update, malaki hahabulin nila.

What more with Note 7!

*Jut: N7 will be released today!!!