New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Im on globe and my note 4 randomly shuts down with battery at 70%, 50%, 30% or 20%! I cannot switch it back on without removing the battery for about 5 to 10 secs. Upon boot up, battery level is the same when it shut down. I bought a new battery (original) and somehow the problem went away. My note 4 is almost 2 years old.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Im on globe and my note 4 randomly shuts down with battery at 70%, 50%, 30% or 20%! I cannot switch it back on without removing the battery for about 5 to 10 secs. Upon boot up, battery level is the same when it shut down. I bought a new battery (original) and somehow the problem went away. My note 4 is almost 2 years old.

Looks like a motherboard issue. Hindi na ba covered nang warranty?

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yup. Samsungs have terrible resale value which is great for secondhand buyers. An iPhone 6 still costs around 16-18k and that's just the 16GB model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lalo na yung xperia and other brands bro
    naghanap kasi ako ng ka swap ng xperia C5 ko kasi gusto ko nga downgrade ng OS, yun nakausap ko na naka samsung S4 gusto ako pa magdagdag LOL

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Looks like a motherboard issue. Hindi na ba covered nang warranty?
    1 year warranty lang bro. Lagpas na. But so far I have not experienced since I bought a new battery.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It's 2016 and still no smartphone for me. I still use a regular phone with a land line.

Unlike New York where the weather can get really bad, the weather here in Arizona is more benign. No need for a work-provided cell phone. My work can e-mail me which I check with my tablet if I'm not home.

I also have my wife's smartphone (IP6s) as an alternative. I don't get enough phone calls per month to justify having a smartphone. I make even less calls than receiving them. When my wife last visited the PH (last year), we communicated once a week.

My eldest kid recently upgraded hers to another Motorola Z Android smartphone. The youngest wants her own smartphone. But, I told her not until she's 16.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 25th, 2016 at 11:34 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I still don't have a smartphone. But, both my wife and eldest kid now have the iPhone 6s while my youngest kid have a Motorola Android phone (hand-me-down from her sister but with a different number). I think the youngest is too young (8) to have her own phone. But, the wife insisted. *SIGH*
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 26th, 2016 at 08:49 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I still don't have a smartphone. But, both my wife and eldest kid now have the iPhone 6s while my youngest kid have a Motorola Android phone (hand-me-down from her sister but with a different number). I think the youngest is too young (8) to have her own phone. But, the wife insisted. *SIGH*
    The youngest should have the barphone hehe. You the rugged smartphone.

Sent from my LG-H818P
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    The youngest should have the barphone hehe. You the rugged smartphone.

Sent from my LG-H818P
    I still have my cheap $19 Samsung flip-up phone. It's not active though. The wife offered the Motorola smartphone to me first. But, I wasn't interested. I hated phones then. I still hate phones now. Don't ask why.

So now, my wife and eldest kid both have the iPhone 6s. Our youngest has her older sister's old Motorola smartphone which is still a capable phone and takes nice photos.

Me? I'm fine without a mobile phone. ;) I like tablets though.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post

Most likely a battery issue, ganyan din sa Galaxy ng blockmate ko, buti na lang removable batt madali magpalit. Tas napansin niya lumobo yung original defective batt na nakatabi lang sa cabinet.

Always keep your phone charged between 40-80% para tumagal service life

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Still using a 2 and a half year old lumia 1520. When I started with smartphones, I changed yearly. This is the first time I went over a year then two with a smartphone. I don't even mind the OS as it's windows and being used by a very small percentage of users. Somehow this phone works for me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums mobile app