New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    need some feedback; we might shift to this plan para mas mura. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i just had my old pldt line converted to this plan. i have been using it for a week now.. speed fluctuates. its okay for the price. i'm still figuring out the problem right now.. i mean.. i am trying to connect two PCs to the connection... my old router doesnt seem to split the connection..so it might be the router..ill be getting a new one this weekend..ill find out if it will work. as per pldt..the connection can be shared to two PCs.

my personal feedback only comes from dial up to dsl plan 888.. im not into downloading things...surfing lang ako.. so far..okay naman.

its relatively cheap for phone and slow dsl for the price of P888

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano speed mo?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ano speed mo?
    between 100-300kbps.. i think thats the right units

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mag 990 nalang kayo. speed is much faster. bundled din phone and dsL.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano speed ng 990 sir Afrasay? i'll cut my 2k bayantel line, mahal eh

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nakalap akong balita from a PLDT insider na kapag may Globe DSL sa area nyo, mas mabilis daw ang speed na binibigay ng PLDT.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I don't recommend it. PLDT seems not to care about its PLDT DSL subscribers like me! Ilang beses laging nawawala DSL connection ko and they NEVER did anything to resolve it, inspite of my countless calls to PLDT DSL. I'd rather pay a bit more (although masakit sa bulsa) and get decent service rather than an affordable provider with service which you can't really call a service.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    i just had my old pldt line converted to this plan. i have been using it for a week now.. speed fluctuates. its okay for the price. i'm still figuring out the problem right now.. i mean.. i am trying to connect two PCs to the connection... my old router doesnt seem to split the connection..so it might be the router..ill be getting a new one this weekend..ill find out if it will work. as per pldt..the connection can be shared to two PCs.

my personal feedback only comes from dial up to dsl plan 888.. im not into downloading things...surfing lang ako.. so far..okay naman.

its relatively cheap for phone and slow dsl for the price of P888
    sir nung nag convert ka ng pldt line. na retain ba yung telephone number mo?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    may nakalap akong balita from a PLDT insider na kapag may Globe DSL sa area nyo, mas mabilis daw ang speed na binibigay ng PLDT.
    hmmm.cool. i live in mandaluyong..both pldt and globe was given franchise for the area..maybe thats why i was installed the next day. hehehhe..well then again..mine was just converted to this plan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Any PLDT Plan 888 subscribers here?