New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    if you're talking about those china made cellphone/pda with dual sim, built-in tv tuner, touch screen......you got one satisfied user here!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dem...it's sooo hard to choose between Nokla and Nikia :rofl01:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a good alternative yan para sa mga kulang sa budget.
    for sure, maraming bibili nyan this coming christmas season.
    original nokia worth P25k = nokla P9k (with same features ito), N-series yata yung pinakita sa news the other day?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    one good thing about those china brand celphones... they haven't blown up yet like some nokia units have done.

...you mean the Nokia phones whose batteries are made in china? ;)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kung may approved by FCC or ICC, why not. ang mahirap lang kasi baka lampas na sa allowed levels ang nilalabas na electromagnetic radiation nyan. hindi mo alam, habang tumatawag ka, piniprito na pala utak mo. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bayantel nga pala is using ZTE phones sa kanilang wireless landline.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nokla? hehe parang "Bakla: hehe
    pero some of my UAP friends may cellphone sila yung kulay orange na parang PDA made in china hehe, maraming nagbebenta nito sa divisoria mall daw
    pero beware kasi yung mga phone na ganyan madalas hindi NTC certified, bale di siya na inspect o anu paman, sige kayo, nokia nga sumasabog e,

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i have this cect 599 now

you just shake it for the next wallpaper or next mp3 song heheheh...itaktak mo hey taktak mo

may sapce pa for improvement but woks fine naman

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    wala akong masabi kung di there's a market for it everywhere in the world

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Heres my opinion though...

They're good! As long as they dont put names like "NOKLA" in their products. Basically, the interface of this phones are satisfactory. Hard to use for the first time but then you will definitely be getting used to it.

They are now selling MP4 Phones that is incredibly tiny! Even smaller than the 1st Gen iPod Shuffle. Almost similar to the size of a cigarette lighter but then they're selling it for 8K in GH.

For the cheap price, I'd buy it. They are light, some are more portable with no spice for the eyes of the people who has bad intentions of stealing them.

Just my 0.000002 cents.
    i have an MP4 fone given to me by a friend. i dont know if she's joking or something but she said sa mga tiangge-tiangge in China lang daw nya nabili yun.

The fone is more than a year with me. It's still working pretty flawlessly except that im charging the TWO, take note TWO batteries that comes standard with it, more often than before. It's really tiny, bout an inch or so in width, about 3 and 3 quarters of an inch long but has features such as a VGA cam, video, not just poyphonic it's even TRUE Tone capable, USB compatibility, memory card, it even has a program to know when's your next menstrual flow gonna be ;) hehehe etc...

It's really nice in so far based on my experience..
    Last edited by basti08; September 5th, 2007 at 01:00 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
What can you say about the "China Made" phones circulating around the Philippines?