New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 299 of 574 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 5738
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #2981
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Awitan mo si *Whistl3r dun sa PO niya. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Haha! BI ka bro!

    For bro Blacknoir...

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #2982
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Awitan mo si *Whistl3r dun sa PO niya. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Haha sorry can't sell this one. Has too much sentimental value. 🙂

    *KingoftheNorth
    Have you tried the new ones on? The current PO's have gotten really fat. The thick movement paired with the movement display window makes for a tall, top heavy watch.

    They won't fit under a cuff and a lot of owners find that they tend to inadvertently bang them on doors and such. Partly why I'm turned off current offerings.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,507
    #2983
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Even the lume looks better without the cyclops. That blue is lovely. Looks a lot brighter and fresher than the classic green lume of the older models.
    Yeah the blue looks more modern than the green which somehow feels more vintage:



    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #2984
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Haha sorry can't sell this one. Has too much sentimental value. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    *KingoftheNorth
    Have you tried the new ones on? The current PO's have gotten really fat. The thick movement paired with the movement display window makes for a tall, top heavy watch.

    They won't fit under a cuff and a lot of owners find that they tend to inadvertently bang them on doors and such. Partly why I'm turned off current offerings.
    Hi Bro! Haven't visited an AD yet to try them but it can't be any worse than my Avenger siguro. Bigat sa wrist. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Hi Bro! Haven't visited an AD yet to try them but it can't be any worse than my Avenger siguro. Bigat sa wrist. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Bro, if you do stop by, take a look at the 39.5" PO. "Only" 14.12mm thick IIRC, although the small diameter makes it feel almost as tall as the regular PO's. Still I think a better fit for your wrist.

    Just remembered, don't you have an SM300 already? Another dive watch seems superfluous. Look at Jut's collection. A dress watch, chrono, diver and maybe a pilot's watch for the future. Good variety there.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Bro, if you do stop by, take a look at the 39.5" PO. "Only" 14.12mm thick IIRC, although the small diameter makes it feel almost as tall as the regular PO's. Still I think a better fit for your wrist.

    Just remembered, don't you have an SM300 already? Another dive watch seems superfluous. Look at Jut's collection. A dress watch, chrono, diver and maybe a pilot's watch for the future. Good variety there.
    Yep. There's something about diver's watches. Can't help myself, I guess...haha!

    You're right, the logical next piece would be a pilot watch. I like the Le Petit Prince as well. Just don't know how it would fit on my skinny wrist.

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,507
    #2987
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Yep. There's something about diver's watches. Can't help myself, I guess...haha!

    You're right, the logical next piece would be a pilot watch. I like the Le Petit Prince as well. Just don't know how it would fit on my skinny wrist.
    I have a skinny wrist too (6.25") and the Mark XVIII fits very well on me with the leather strap. The chrono though is too big, and the dial too cluttered.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I have a skinny wrist too (6.25") and the Mark XVIII fits very well on me with the leather strap. The chrono though is too big, and the dial too cluttered.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I'll try it out later in GB5, bro. I'm checking out the prices of the Mk XVIII in HK as well since I have an upcoming trip there. Pero palagay ko maunahan na tayo ni Blancnoir. Haha!

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I have a skinny wrist too (6.25") and the Mark XVIII fits very well on me with the leather strap. The chrono though is too big, and the dial too cluttered.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Your wrist is flat like mine bro, that's why you can get away with watches normally worn well by people with up to 7" wrists.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Yep. There's something about diver's watches. Can't help myself, I guess...haha!

    You're right, the logical next piece would be a pilot watch. I like the Le Petit Prince as well. Just don't know how it would fit on my skinny wrist.
    If the Mark XVIII still wears large for you there's always the 36mm pilot with that lovely anthracite dial:


  10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #2990
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Your wrist is flat like mine bro, that's why you can get away with watches normally worn well by people with up to 7" wrists.



    If the Mark XVIII still wears large for you there's always the 36mm pilot with that lovely anthracite dial:

    Wow! I like!

    Any idea on the price for this piece? For larger watches like my Breitling, I always take into account how the lugs angle down so the watch sits on the wrist better, even if I have smallish wrists.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]