New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 278 of 678 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Speaking of smartwatches, my Gear S2's battery seems to be failing already.

Previously it would last 2-3 days and use up about 30-40% battery per day. I used it last week after about 3 months of not using it, and I was left with only 20% battery at the end of the day even if I started with a full charge.

So basically I have to charge it daily to use it. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    My s3 gear doesnt last 36hrs...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    And that is why i'm not a fan of those smartwatches. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The Garmin descent x1 lasts about 7 days between charges.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    And that is why i'm not a fan of those smartwatches. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Won't the battery issue compensate the tech and advantages you get from it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post

True. But since i'm not a techie guy, useless for me and smart watches. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post

You will get used to the charging cycle eventually bro. I usually do it before going to bed and the battery level is below 10%. For me, the functionalities outweigh the hassle as I need the heart rate and step tracker, meeting reminders and various notifications to be more productive.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    You will get used to the charging cycle eventually bro. I usually do it before going to bed and the battery level is below 10%. For me, the functionalities outweigh the hassle as I need the heart rate and step tracker, meeting reminders and various notifications to be more productive.

Can you call using your watch, just like what David Hasselhoff is doing in Knight Rider?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Can you call using your watch, just like what David Hasselhoff is doing in Knight Rider?
    Yes bro, placing and answering calls through the watch. You can also use svoice to perform various tasks and commands. Very convenient when driving.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Yes bro, placing and answering calls through the watch. You can also use svoice to perform various tasks and commands. Very convenient when driving.

Perform tasks and various commands? That is surely amazing! That show was around early 80s and now we have that watch. I think I saw that Samsung watch from my brother, but I didn't bother to ask about it. I see that as a fashion watch, and I'm mistaken.

I don't think you have that car, I mean the Knight Rider car. Imagine if it were to come true, I just go out from the mall and wait for my car to arrive. I don't think so... but who knows?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    It's here already. Tesla self driving cars.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]