New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 248 of 497 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4963
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20,431
    #2471
    As usual seiko gamit ko today.

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    732
    #2472
    Wearing my Planet Ocean today.

    I got this as a wedding gift to myself after getting the wife an Oyster Perp.

    Got it for 75k which was quite a steal even back then.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20,431
    #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Wearing my Planet Ocean today.

    I got this as a wedding gift to myself after getting the wife an Oyster Perp.

    Got it for 75k which was quite a steal even back then.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ganda ah. Yung bstrap mo sir original niya pa yan? Parang gusto ko na din kasi SS silver mesh strap. Sawa na sa black sa hamak kung seiko. hehe

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    732
    #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ganda ah. Yung bstrap mo sir original niya pa yan? Parang gusto ko na din kasi SS silver mesh strap. Sawa na sa black sa hamak kung seiko. hehe
    Itís an aftermarket mesh bracelet that my wife got me as a surprise

    Too expensive yung OEM e.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,609
    #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Wearing my Planet Ocean today.

    I got this as a wedding gift to myself after getting the wife an Oyster Perp.

    Got it for 75k which was quite a steal even back then.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow mura ng kuha mo ng PO mo ah! What a steal!

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,070
    #2476
    Saan ba kayo bumibili ng mga relo?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    732
    #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Wow mura ng kuha mo ng PO mo ah! What a steal!

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Oo bro sobrang steal hahaha! Kaya I was wary that it was a very good replica. The seller agreed to meet in the Omega service center for them to authenticate and check for issues.

    When I got the clean bill of health, di ko na binitawan!


    I buy my watches on the second hand market as you can get them 40-70% cheaper than retail.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,609
    #2478
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Saan ba kayo bumibili ng mga relo?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PWC, SWCP. Mga watch club.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Oo bro sobrang steal hahaha! Kaya I was wary that it was a very good replica. The seller agreed to meet in the Omega service center for them to authenticate and check for issues.

    When I got the clean bill of health, di ko na binitawan!


    I buy my watches on the second hand market as you can get them 40-70% cheaper than retail.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same! Got my Speedmaster for less than half its retail price. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,127
    #2479
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Wearing my Planet Ocean today.

    I got this as a wedding gift to myself after getting the wife an Oyster Perp.

    Got it for 75k which was quite a steal even back then.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice. Wear it in good health, sir.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    991
    #2480
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ganda ah. Yung bstrap mo sir original niya pa yan? Parang gusto ko na din kasi SS silver mesh strap. Sawa na sa black sa hamak kung seiko. hehe
    Meron ako sir ss mesh type 22 lug. Bnew unworn swiss made galing sa glycine watch ko. Pm mo lang ako pag type mo. Benta ko mura

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]