New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I used to wear a samsung gear 2 for about a year until a stupid incident happened where I swam with it. My issue with the gear2 is the battery life. I had to charge it every 2 days depending on how many apps I activated. It is also draining the phone battery because of the bluetooth connectivity. Im still thinking of getting a replacement (gear S2) but would like to hear your inputs first. There could be a better and cheaper alternative like the moto 360 or the LG but havent tried those.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Pebble watch sir natry mo na?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Depends on your budget, requirements and priorities.

Had the original Pebble, Pebble Steel and now, a Pebble Time Steel.

I love the Pebble's battery life, feature list/UI, customization, and simplicity.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Depends on your budget, requirements and priorities.

Had the original Pebble, Pebble Steel and now, a Pebble Time Steel.

I love the Pebble's battery life, feature list/UI, customization, and simplicity.
    Would like to try thr pebble. How long does 1 full charge last? Also do you need a craddle for charging or is it a direct plug?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Pebble and Pebble Steel are rated for 7 days. My real world result is around 4-5 days.

Pebble Time Steel is rated for 10 days. In the real world, it lasts 7 days.

I get about 3 to 5 notifications an hour kasi, plus Misfit is enabled to monitor my steps and sleep patterns.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Is there a round-faced pebble like the moto 360? I got tired as well with the squarish gear but the gear s2 with the rotating bezel really caught my fancy. The battery life is a suspect though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1445659633115.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Is there a round-faced pebble like the moto 360? I got tired as well with the squarish gear but the gear s2 with the rotating bezel really caught my fancy. The battery life is a suspect though.
    Pebble Time Round.

To make it thinner, they had to reduce the battery size. It's only rated for 2 days.

https://blog.getpebble.com/2015/09/23/timeround/

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Sa mga kuripot tulad ko. I bought u8. 700 pesos lang sa lazada. Haha. Ayaw ko bumili ng mga samsung sony etc. Price of a decent phone na e

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Pebble Time Round.

To make it thinner, they had to reduce the battery size. It's only rated for 2 days.

https://blog.getpebble.com/2015/09/23/timeround/
    Thansk for the link. Could just be me but I find the design a bit fiminish? Probably because it is too thin.