New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba? ang dami ko kasi nakikita hinde ko alam kung ano maganda bilhin kasi karamihan puro ads lang and wala talagang mga new gadgets reviews....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I was going to say T3, but for the past months they've been featuring more pages of models and less of gadgets, so it's a :down: for me.

Nothing against babes, but if I wanna view ***y pics, I'll buy FHM instead.

In the meantime, HWM is starting to get more and more interesting...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    mag site seeing ka na lang mas ok pa..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Walang kwenta mga local gadget mags. Sa internet ka nalang tumingin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    T3 is just ok for the casual buyer but I find their reviews lacking.

For example, their Canon 450D review... they bannered it in the front page that it'll be scrutinized and all and upon checking it out it only consists of a few paragraphs.

Though there are a few good short reviews (like for the earphones) there but the photoshoot with models is a waste of ink. If they want to shoot models, they should use the camera that they are reviewing to make it more realistic.

It's too casual really... online magazines and review sites offer a much better perspective.

bigbigcar.com Review: Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    You pollute your mind by simply reading these mags... utter garbage. The babes are ok but don't read any of the text.
    Last edited by Psylocke; June 18th, 2008 at 07:12 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    We used to patronize Gadgets, until most of the staff broke off and put up their own publication, Speed. It was a moral dilemma; do we switch to the new magazine with the familiar staff members, or do we stick with the old mag who's owned by our ninang?

For some time now, we've been avid readers of HWM; their consistently glowing reviews of the Lumix line was the reason we bought an FX-07 digicam. We also periodically subscribe to PC Buyer's Guide.

The information I get from those, I supplement with review sites. And I have a habit of digging for reviews on stuff that we already have, just to see how other people find them.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about the mobile magazine or was it MPH?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    agree po ako ke mazda... for me pang casual reading lang ang T3. Minsan me nakukuhang good info minsan parang bitin. enjoy din ako reading ung mga regular columnist nila. one is yung ksama sa banda ng radioactive active sago at ung isa ung medyo matanda na?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Not sure if it's sold in Philippine newstands. But, I find Laptop Magazine an excellent source for all things mobile/gadgets. They have a periodic issue called Mobile Entertainment (from the makers of Laptop Magazine).

http://www.laptopmag.com/review/lapt...007.aspx?pid=6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What is the best local gadget magazine?