19 59.38%
  • Sun

4 12.50%
  • None of the above

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Globe pa rin sir kahit may mga problems, sino ba ndi nawawalan ng problem sa network.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My wife has been a Smart user since 1997 (Smart Bill Crusher pa yung uso nuon). I tried Globe for two years, from 2002 to 2004, but I switched to Smart since my wife complained that sometimes there is a text lag between Smart and Globe, and it's sometimes difficult to call me.

Ayun, nung pareho na kaming naka-Smart, may text lag pa rin. Minsan, nagta-travel sya from Tarlac to Urdaneta tapos nag-text sya sa akin... mas nauna pang dumating yung sasakyan nya kaysa yung tinext nya. Hay naku

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    Globe - lots of headaches the last time I tried, also too much fine print even for 20-20 people.
    so true... (pero 5 na yrs na with globe..hehehe!)

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Smart pa rin widest coverage eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Globe user since 1997. so far ok naman service nila for me.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    i think i read somewhere that the thrust of local telcos is to provide wider coverage per cell site, but this wider coverage would not be able to accomodate a large number of users using the cellsite at the same time. I think this to save money. So no matter which provider you go to for as long as they use this model then dont expect too much

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Matagal narin kami sa Globe, kinatamaran ng lumipat.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sun siyempre!!! Ang laki magpasweldo e! HAHAHAHAHA!!! :evillaugh

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    Sun siyempre!!! Ang laki magpasweldo e! HAHAHAHAHA!!! :evillaugh
    technical ba work mo sa sun? ang balita ko kasi mababa daw sila magpasweldo, i had an interview with them before for an ECE position, tinanong sa akin what if mag offer sa akin ng mas mataas ang smart at globe daw, medyo at that time naalangan ako baka i might not get anywhere with that company

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    smart and globe are at par if you are in metro manila. if you are in the province, it depends on where you are and where is the person you are calling. in some areas, smart's traffic is congested; the same is true with globe; so making and/or receiving a call or text in affected areas for either of sun or globe could be difficult. my solution: if i go out of town, i bring two cell phones: one for smart and one for globe.

sun is yet to improve its service.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What is the best cellular network here?