New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    help naman tech gurus. whenever i browse websites using firefox or ie puro compressed version ang mga pics. pag firefox gamit ko sometimes a pic box would say hit ctrl f5 for an uncompressed version of this pic so i would press it yun pa rin. whats wrong? is it my computer? or my browser

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check mo sa add-on mo sa firefox baka meron kang na-download na automatic compressed ng pics to make your surfing faster,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ +1 here.
    check mo yung add-ons ng mozilla.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If you got it figured that the add-on caused it. re-configure your browser to disable any automatic downloading and installing of add-ons on tools\options\advanced.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ganun pa rin. sana hindi na lang ako nag upgrade ng firefox. it was working fine before i ungraded it. i have zero add ons i removed the ad block plus that was my only add on. i tried using netscape and it was working fine. ano kayang nangyayare sa firefox ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ use safari... hehehehe.
    seriously, it could have been corrupted or could have some incompatibilities with your DLL.

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ use safari... hehehehe.
    seriously, it could have been corrupted or could have some incompatibilities with your DLL.

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i havent tried un and reinstalling tho. im scared i might lose my bookmarks. all the pictures are oooggllee and pixelated. it may have been CRAPted lol it used to work ok tho i really dont know what happened. weird. is there a way to like import to a file all my book marks? so i could prolly un and reinstall

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can manually save your bookmarks folder, imho...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thats what im trying to do right now. lol i open a bookmark then copy the link on the address to a notepad file. ngayon ko lang narealize andami ko pala binabasa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
web browser help