New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sent them email and they can only guarantee hulu and not hulu plus.

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting ExpressVPN support and your interest in our service.

We can only guarantee Hulu with our service."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it will work with Hulu and hulu plus. What you need to find out is if you will be able to install VPN in roku. If not you need a router that supports VPN. dd-wrt

🔨 "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

- Dom Helder Camara

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Should be able to work. You can check out their website to confirm. They even allow me to use my Netflix US account. Support is good too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    newbie here sa VPN service. How can I get Netflix US account in my Sony Adroid Smart TV? I'm subscriber of Netflix PH and amazon prime but the movies selection is only limited due to regional lockout Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    newbie here sa VPN service. How can I get Netflix US account in my Sony Adroid Smart TV? I'm subscriber of Netflix PH and amazon prime but the movies selection is only limited due to regional lockout Thanks
    If that is android try to install ExpressVPN from the play store, then configure that app to connect to Los Angeles - 3 server. ExpressVPN has a 7 day free trial on Android. So you can test before you subscribe.

🔨 "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

- Dom Helder Camara

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No need to register a new Netflix account. Once you have enrolled with a VPN service, and you are now using a US IP address, you should be able to view US content.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Any of you guys use KODI? I removed all my subscriptions after ko mainstall yung KODI. Just google KODI Exodus it's free.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nissde View Post
    Any of you guys use KODI? I removed all my subscriptions after ko mainstall yung KODI. Just google KODI Exodus it's free.
    I have a Plex Media Server with around 15TB of content and I still have a Netflix subscription.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I have a Plex Media Server with around 15TB of content and I still have a Netflix subscription.
    Netflix Limited Movies/TV Shows. Nowadays it's a lot better to stream rather than saving a copy sa HD. Though isang malaking factor bakit nagdownload is ISP. Sobrang bagal ng internet sa pinas.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    If that is android try to install ExpressVPN from the play store, then configure that app to connect to Los Angeles - 3 server. ExpressVPN has a 7 day free trial on Android. So you can test before you subscribe.

- Dom Helder Camara
    walang expressVPN from play store instead I installed VYPRVPN. I configured it to LA server as seen in the photo below. what's next kaya???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vpn.jpg  

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nissde View Post
    Netflix Limited Movies/TV Shows. Nowadays it's a lot better to stream rather than saving a copy sa HD. Though isang malaking factor bakit nagdownload is ISP. Sobrang bagal ng internet sa pinas.
    I always download in HD or FHD. Download once, play many for many.

We live in a compound with four families. Plex helps me save bandwidth as all movies/TV shows are local. Only me and my mom are heavy Netflix users.

Although, lately I also see myself do a lot of Youtube viewing from the TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    walang expressVPN from play store instead I installed VYPRVPN. I configured it to LA server as seen in the photo below. what's next kaya???
    try opening your netflix now and play a us-only show like twilight zone or the walking dead. if it play then pwede. i tried the los angeles server and it worked

pero if you'll pay to subscribe sa vpn, medyo pagisipan mo muna. theres a cat and mouse game between netflix and vpn services. a vpn server working today might not work tomorrow. im now using expressvpn and only subscfibed on a monthly basis. mahirap mag subscribe ng 6 months or 1 year kahit mas mura pa sya.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast