New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Malamang meron knockoff... pero after a month of usage, sira na.

I generally refrain from buying mice that are too expensive. Consumable items kasi sila para sa akin. First component that usually fails is the left click button.
    I sometimes repair a failed left click button by transferring the micro-switch from the under-utilized middle button to the left side.

These days, even an optical mouse is cheap. Under P200.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Malamang meron knockoff... pero after a month of usage, sira na.

I generally refrain from buying mice that are too expensive. Consumable items kasi sila para sa akin. First component that usually fails is the left click button.
    This is probably not for everyone, but spend around P10-15 for the cost of the switch and 10 mins with the soldering iron... problem solved. :D

I have a 7 or 8 y/o A4Tech mouse. Replaced the left magnetic switch twice. Wala lang.. napamahal na sa akin eh..

Eto sya: The top wheel scrolls vertically while the bottom one scrolls the screen horizontally.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hm... interesting. Know of a place that could do that for a fee (cheap of course)? I've a few mice lying around that could be re-used if the left button is repaired...

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mayroong mouse na may side scroll.... Ibinili ko ang utol ko niyan... Kailangan niya ito to work with big spreasheets....

Logitech yata ito for P800.

7404:laundry:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hm... interesting. Know of a place that could do that for a fee (cheap of course)? I've a few mice lying around that could be re-used if the left button is repaired...

Thanks.
    It's only practical if you DIY. Paying somebody else to do it for you kinda defeats the purpose of saving $. That's why this is not for everyone. Just happens I have the resources to do it on my own.

But if you're bent on pushing through with it anyway, I'm sure any small electronics repair shops can do it for you. I repeat, small repair shops only... big ones will likely have a fixed price for labor that will probably cost more than the mouse.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cheaper if you learned how to properly use a soldering pen and do it yourself. It's not really difficult. Just avoid using too much heat and end up toasting the PCB and/or micro-switches in the process.

Otherwise, the labor fee alone would make it cheaper to buy a replacement mouse.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    a few weeks back, i was window shopping at Alabang town center,
    i saw this mouse...

http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/product....&scid=8&id=514

what caught my eye is that its does not have the traditional mechanical switches, it uses "infrared induction" technology (whatever that is). i was not able try out the buttons though because the mouse was in a sealed package.

anyone out there got this mouse? please share feedback.
    it looks interesting because it eliminates mechanical buttons, which, i think is the usual weak point of a mouse.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    This is probably not for everyone, but spend around P10-15 for the cost of the switch and 10 mins with the soldering iron... problem solved. :D

I have a 7 or 8 y/o A4Tech mouse. Replaced the left magnetic switch twice. Wala lang.. napamahal na sa akin eh..

Eto sya: The top wheel scrolls vertically while the bottom one scrolls the screen horizontally.

uy! same as mine! hehehehe! got my cables replaced since nginatngat ng daga (2x na) the cables are compatible with older gen a4tech mouse.

for my lappie, g-cube mouse ang gamit ko

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i've got this a4tech X6-73md GLaser mouse bought at 400+ petot. replacing my cdrking GLaser mice. the problem of the cdrking mice is that when i press the left click button once, it does click twice. i know i could fix it by replacing the clicker button but i didnt have the time na and im annoyed about it na. kaya i bought a new one nalang, quality-wise, syempre mas maganda ang a4tech kasi cdrking walang brand yan e, marked as cdrking lang.

this GLaser mice does on most slippery surfaces even glass. but sometimes doesn't work smoothly in my table with glass top. what i do is to fill the portion with my fingerprints to make it "dirty" then it operates smoothly na nothing too fancy, just the 2x button which makes sense kahit papano. simple but does the job

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano maganda...wireless(RF) or bluetooth mouse? Ano price ng mga ganito?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Usapang Mouse