New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dyan na ata may problem. alam ko hinahabol pa din nila or ban kana.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    wala pa naman akong nabalitaan na nakulong dyan eh.actually,based on my experience to.its almost been 2 years now.a friend of mine got me involved in somekind of an illegal cell scam involving Globe n Sun line.the catch: i was suppose to get like 6-7 approved lines that time when there was still promos, using credit cards for auto debit on the initial payment.so i got 4 lines from globe approved meaning i got 4 hi-end units like 3650's 6800's n 7250i's that time.i also managed to pull this off wit Sun.these units were then switched to open line and sold in g-hills.the last unit that i could get was supposed to be mine but i didnt finished it for some reason.my contact said she knows sum1 from the cell companies that deletes our records so there wouldnt be any trace.we began to have to network of this thing using some home made docs and fooling them during verification time like calling the office n ur crib.i used all sim cards to the max as in no txt only calls till they got cut off na.since then i have not paid all the bills.we got bills up to less than 50K for Sun.it lasted for more than a year and Globe was the first 1 to get tired sending bills.Sun peeps also kept callin' my crib but they stopped after quite sum tym.bottom line is.....wala yan! but banned ka nga lang in getting a line na...hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir CLAVEL ako nga i received the letter na from the LAW firm kaya nga i thought d na pwede ipareconnect pero pwede naman pala eh.. hehe just pay your balance tapos ipareconnect mo ok na ulit. 8 months disconnected yun fon ko ngayon ok na ulit

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntz
    wala pa naman akong nabalitaan na nakulong dyan eh.actually,based on my experience to.its almost been 2 years now.a friend of mine got me involved in somekind of an illegal cell scam involving Globe n Sun line.the catch: i was suppose to get like 6-7 approved lines that time when there was still promos, using credit cards for auto debit on the initial payment.so i got 4 lines from globe approved meaning i got 4 hi-end units like 3650's 6800's n 7250i's that time.i also managed to pull this off wit Sun.these units were then switched to open line and sold in g-hills.the last unit that i could get was supposed to be mine but i didnt finished it for some reason.my contact said she knows sum1 from the cell companies that deletes our records so there wouldnt be any trace.we began to have to network of this thing using some home made docs and fooling them during verification time like calling the office n ur crib.i used all sim cards to the max as in no txt only calls till they got cut off na.since then i have not paid all the bills.we got bills up to less than 50K for Sun.it lasted for more than a year and Globe was the first 1 to get tired sending bills.Sun peeps also kept callin' my crib but they stopped after quite sum tym.bottom line is.....wala yan! but banned ka nga lang in getting a line na...hehehe

Sir, pano kung yung law office na mismo ang tumawag sa bahay? Is there a need to panic? di naman siguro sila padadala ng pulis sa bahay noh?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sir, kahit si atty. fortuna po ang tumawag sa inyo.wala cyang magagawa kung nde ka magbayad.hehe.hindi din po sila nagpapadala ng pulis sa bahay dahil nde to considered as a criminal case.as a "fatter of mack"....there's no case at all! haha.kubrador lang po kakatok sa inyo i guess

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sir, kahit si atty. fortuna po ang tumawag sa inyo.wala cyang magagawa kung nde ka magbayad.hehe.

You mean Atty. FORTUNER.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Ang sakin naman unpaid bill sa PLDT, they even sent me a letter na idedemanda ako and all, pero deadma ko lg :D matagal na ren yun, 5 yrs ago

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy
    Ang sakin naman unpaid bill sa PLDT, they even sent me a letter na idedemanda ako and all, pero deadma ko lg :D matagal na ren yun, 5 yrs ago

Hindi ko alam na meron na pwede ka na palang mag-internet ngayon sa loob ng preso. Kelan ka ba lalaya jan?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    EL_Chicane nakakatawa ka

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
unpaid celpone bill?