New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good News!

Tsikot.com will soon be offering Image gallery hosting similar and better than Pbase.

Image Gallery Hosting

www.yourname.tsikot.com
    Gallery Starter : 150mb space / host 500-800 images
    Gallery Pro : 300mb space / host 1500 images

sample gallery
    www.gallery.tsikot.com

we have 5 skins/templates to choose from

These Services will be available this coming October

We are giving away 50 Trial accounts for image gallery hosting packages (trial period will end on Oct. 30)

to avail for this offer please provide us with the ff info

for image gallery package

1. yourname.tsikot.com
    2. username (8 characters maximum)
    3. preferred password

then email it to tsikot*netph.com

Prices will be much lower and features better than the full featured pbase accounts.

As a bonus, subscribers' sites will be listed in an exclusive tsikot gallery club to be displayed prominently in our frontpage (left column). This will be great exposure for your site and photos!

Best of all, this is one BIG way of helping tsikot.com maintenance,

We are still thinking for the best price for this services, feel free to suggest/comment

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boz jedi, libre to?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Premium Email and Image Gallery Accounts po ito,

libre po ito until October 5, after that you need to subscribe.

the premium tsikot emails and gallery hosting are ADS free, minimal lang po ang subsription , it is like helping tsikot sustain by paying for this services.

there are so many request for a branded tsikot email address and gallery,

kaya subscribe now and get the free trial para mapareservce nyo na yung handle or name nyo yourname*tsikot.com and yourname.tsikot.com

we will offer free tech support sa email and image gallery accounts

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana po libre na yung email accout pag may image gallery na. Anyway, is ungas*tsikot.com still redirecting my email messages? If so, until when?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for mods and members who currently have tsikot email redirection, you have the option to retain it (it is given to you for free) or upgrade it to a premium account.

hindi po mawawala sa inyo yung redirection...

magkakaroon po tayo ng package na Image gallery combined with tsikot premium email account.

so for those who wants to have a FREE TRIAL, email us now with the info posted sa first post

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh ok, I'm satisfied with the redirecting service. Too many email accounts can be confusing, hehehe.

I'm keen on the image hosting and already emailed. Btw, one more question. Can the images be direct linked?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sent my info for email and image gallery. hope the price will be affordable.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rates po?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rates will be announced first week of october, this servers will be really comptetive in terms of package price...

www.ungas.tsikot.com and www.boybi.tsikot.com are already setup, im just tweaking the templates to be available for them...

boybi, ungas, and for those who emailed me, all your accounts will be availabe this week, with instructions on how to set it up.. including email accounts

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I emailed na my info for the email address. Looking forward. . : )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Tsikot Email and Image Gallery Hosting For members