New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    anybody can help me here on how to transfer phonebook contacts from my old iphone3gs to android phone? i cant just do it manually since my phonebook have more than 1,000 entries. i tried surfing the net and all of those apps are not free. anybody knows a free app for this? tia.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Google is your friend my friend

http://m.digitaltrends.com/mobile/ho...e-and-android/

I personally use gmail to store my contacts so i can sync it to multiple devices.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    the problem sir is that my old phone is iphone 3gs. most apps requires the latest iOS software. i tried the route you suggested sir lew but it wouldnt just work out. is there a way to upgrade the OS so that i can download the required app? nakakainis talaga, palagi kong dala ang luma kong phone, ayaw din mag save sa sim pala ang iphone.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    What brand? If it is an lg or samsung, its easy as 1, 2, 3

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Worst case: manually add all contacts to your gmail account. One time big time lang naman. Should also help you get rid of old unused numbers.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Try to export the contacts then you will have a vcg file. Email to your self, access through android, then it will populate automatically.

Another thing, if you are sync with itunes, sync your contact to outlook (be carefull, configure it one way to pc only).

Then sync your android and sync with outlook (to android only).

That shoild be easily doable.

Other phones, like samsung can pick up directly sync data on any iphone using kies.

tried it with LG, not sure with other brands but I think it is the same across all brands.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    my new phone is samsung note 3. i will try your suggestions sirs. the problem i encountered is that the OS of iphone 3gs cant export files to gmail, only iphones with later OS will work. nevertheless, kung wala talagang pag asa, manual upload ko nalang talaga. thanks sir brainmafia, hope it will work out.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    another way is sync your contacts to outlook via itunes.
    then outlook to google via google sync
    then sync your phone ota via google.