New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kasama yata but bakit kaya for one month lang ang promo? kung 1 month lang talaga bakit ko pa palitan sun ko ng
    tm?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    av8or5,

Dude, I have a question on the G2P thing. What qualifications or prerequisites are needed for one to avail of this? May catch ba or something? TIA. ;)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hinde ko rin maintindihan un sa commercial. hehehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe di ba me kasabihan nga...

IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM....herherherher

and so it is.....that is the good thing of having so much competition......

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    av8or5,

Dude, I have a question on the G2P thing. What qualifications or prerequisites are needed for one to avail of this? May catch ba or something? TIA. ;)
    naunahan tayo sa g2p!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    av8or5,

PK: no qualifications. just have a postpaid account, then register then you can switch to postpaid or prepaid and vice versa at any given time. its more on budgeting your postpaid plan expense.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5
    PK: no qualifications. just have a postpaid account, then register then you can switch to postpaid or prepaid and vice versa at any given time. its more on budgeting your postpaid plan expense.
    like... kapag naubos mo na yung postpaid minutes mo... pwede mong i switch to prepaid?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    like... kapag naubos mo na yung postpaid minutes mo... pwede mong i switch to prepaid?
    yup..but it depends on the subscriber if he/she wishes to switch to prepaid. and just load your prepaid account so you can continue with the service.

e paano un..di ko getz po..

if your on prepaid mode,will you still have a monthly bill? and other wise..if you're on plan mode,mageexpire din ang load....paano kung nagdecide ka magstay in either one for a long time?

(payment question po ko naguguluhan sa G2P,e..)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    kasama sana prepaid!
    afaik, prepaid lang ang TM.
    Signature

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Touch Mobile Todo Tawag Text Promo