New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ok ba ang Toshiba Laptop? gusto kong magpabili sa USA, kasi parang mas mura compare it dito sa Pilipinas.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Been using one with a Centrino processor, Wifi, Bluetooth, 512 MB Ram, DVD/CD burner, 80GB HDD, ATI Radeon Video Graphics chip and heck, its a trouble-free machine. Wala akong naging problema kahit kelan. I think the model no. is Satellite A80 P440.

Just be sure to keep it free from dust, though since they tend to accumulate fast.
    Last edited by Altis6453; July 2nd, 2007 at 04:11 PM. Reason: added comment

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Altis6453, saan mo binili? magkano

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bought it almost 2 years ago from BPI Installment Madness on Glorietta. I think the store's name was Complink. They gave me a pretty good deal. Php 84k, 24 mos. to pay, 24 mos warranty, parts and service. I guess if you're buying from the US, just check to make sure that their Philippine distributor (TRICOM) honors the international warranty.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I have 2 Toshibas, pareho sa US binili. Both are Satellites, A45-S120 and M55-S325. The A45 is 3 years old and the only problem that has developed so far is with the CD burner. The CDs produced are not reliably read even with the same drive. The drive has no problems reading other CDs or DVDs though.

Other than that, no problems. You can't go wrong with it, siguraduhin mo lang ang pag-alaga. Good luck!

Toshiba Laptop (Satellite)