New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    bat kelangan nyo pa ng expandable memory? ano ba pinaglalalagay nyo sa phone? hmm? hehe

mp3's and stuff and secret......... :D

ok yang M65 its really a tough phone. pero i read somewhere that it has a bug na kapag may kausap ka at may tumawag it will ring so loud that it might damage your hearing. nalimutan ko kung saang forum ko sya nabasa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi bug yung sa M65. It will not ring when someone calls you and you are on the line.

But the manual explicitly warns against pressing your ear against the earpiece to listen to music and stuff.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    For a megapixel cameraphone, it has to have a big memory or at least an expandable memory to fit your pictures if hindi ka pa makaka-download to your computer.

Secondly, most of the phones now have MP3 player. All the more reason to get more memory to put your songs on a very small gadget that you bring almost anywhere, minus the IPOD.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir Otep what a nice phone!

About sa MPx220, I think sometime last year, globe is offering MPx200, so I was optimistic they they will offer the MPx220. Confirmed with them that they are not going to market the MPx220, kaya ayon bili na lang ako ng Voyager from SMART again.

Number 1 requirement ko kasi sa phone is that it has expandable memory and I can install application that I can easily download from the web.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep,
    Be sure that you have the upgraded version, version16 ata. have your mms, email ekek configure at any siemens center. Mayrun sa glorieta, sm city, megamall, etc., my previous ME45 (now use by Tess) has served me well. BTW hindi ata puede mag download ng ringtone ito. Sa siemens madami naman download ng audio, video, wall and screensaver and it's free!!!

wag lang tangal-kabit ang sim. yun lock niya for the metal brace would give way if you always do this.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats din pala

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I like that motorola phone, ano po price range nyan?

lots of good phones being released, hirap ng pumili ngayon

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    madaming maganda nga... except sa nokia. napapag-iwanan na sila ng SE, samsung, motorola IMO.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    buti nga sa nokia, puro mga walang kwentang design pa lumalabas blech

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    as for me i like the Sony Ericsson S700i.. it looks like a digicam pag ndi naka-expand. Plus, kakaiba ung pag-expand nya, you need to swivel it instead of the usual flip top and slide thru.... Camerawise, sobrang astig ang resolution... plus it's mp3 capable.. may PCsuite pa.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Time for a new phone...