New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is this possible?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are you saying that if you call that number, it is diverted to another number?
    the answer is yes... each mobile number emits a signal which can be detected (location based). although this is not really done by the telcos, my sis-in-law who works in GT did this twice....first is when her daughter failed to come home, and some years back, when my wife is suspicious that i am having an affairs. hehehehehe.

but for general use, i don't think any telco will do this except for security reasons or with order by the court....

or if locator for that specific number is activated.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You'll know that your call is being diverted if you notice a slight pausing in the ringing. If the call is diverted to a landlind, you'll notice that the ringing tone will also change.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    naku trabaho ko to dati lol. i would divert my phone to another simcard na wala sa phone in short dead and cannot be reached. pero naka on pa rin yun main line ko so nakaka tanggap lang ako ng text messages. yah i think theres like a split second na parang magjujump yun pag ring. also agree with sir boybi na iba ang ringing sound ng landline sa mobile altho yun ringing sound ng landline at sun cellular iisa :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May call divert, call barring, call waiting, and conference call ba ang Sun?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    napansin ko lang, pag tumatawag ako sa sun tapos nasagot na yung meron lumalabas ng call diverted. . hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    i have not tried any of those features. pang telebabad lang ang sun ko with family and friends. i dont even text anymore pag sun ang gamit ko. lol if my memory serves me right yun smart dati parang automatically diverted to a voice inbox.

pero if the TS is askin if one can instantly detect if a call is diverted (parang naaamoy ko na gusto nitong gawin. lol) parang mahirap. i have a question does this have anything to do with tracking? hehehehe! :D

Is there a way to detect a diverted phone?