New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Haters will always be around hehe.
    Because we know how to think. Only blondes use iPhone!
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i want to be blonde

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iamkristopher View Post
    ^ Dapat lang i-price drop. iPhone 2 ang dapat abangan.

Were the points raised valid? ;)

It's mostly stupid whining. hehehe.

For example, the idiot was looking for a keyboard when iPhone was obviously designed to be a touchscreen phone. Who does that? hehe

Then another, he said it costs too much. So what? This is business. If i have a popular product, i sell it at a high price because i want profits. If you can't afford it, then save up, if you sour grape then just drop dead.

There's no exchange support. Honestly, i haven't met a single GM or CEO that uses Exchange for the past 10yrs of doing business with many high profile people. Besides, there's always a solution to every problem, esp software ones.

The writer complains about not having spare battery. iPod has this issue and it still reigns to be the undisputed media player in the world. Bring a charger then!

I dont know the issue about the EDGE, i have to check it first.

Looking for zoom in a cellular phone camera?? He must be that dimwitted not to know that zoom functions in cellphone cameras are 99.99% digital. It means it can be done using a computer.

all the other complaints are plain crazy. He just doesn't have experience with it. pure assumptions.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For example, the idiot was looking for a keyboard when iPhone was obviously designed to be a touchscreen phone. Who does that? hehe
    Have you used a PDA phone with touchscreen? If yes, isn't it a PITA when using the touchscreen for texting with one hand? That's why a lot of PocketPC Phones now have either a built-in hardware keypad or a full qwerty keyboard.

The writer complains about not having spare battery. iPod has this issue and it still reigns to be the undisputed media player in the world. Bring a charger then!
    As the writer said, you can live without music. Imagine that you're in the wild without a power source for charging, and then your iPhone's battery got drained. What would you do?
    Last edited by boybi; September 9th, 2007 at 10:57 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i don't need it and i hate touchscreen phone or devices with small keys

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as a PDA, the iPhone will be a catastrophe. i mean what the heck are they thinking... "no third party apps"??!! Crapper ito! My gas!!! You mean my Palm Vx is actually more flexible? I cant even remember what year i bought that! And they call the iPhone a PDA???

if not for the fashionista image, the cool looks and the "apple" effect, the XDA atom with an 8gb expansion card will massacre this in terms of useability.

Sorry, but if you cant do anything except book calendar appointments, store contacts, play mp3s, it's not much of a PDA.... hech, even the lowliest of mid-level Nokias can do that now and without much fanfare.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    My only reason: "I could live without it".

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3195[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    For the sake of friendly discussion, this is my reply :

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Have you used a PDA phone with touchscreen? If yes, isn't it a PITA when using the touchscreen for texting with one hand? That's why a lot of PocketPC Phones now have either a built-in hardware keypad or a full qwerty keyboard.
    Yup, i know it is. But then again, i don't compose SMS with one hand, normally, two because I don't txt while driving.

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    As the writer said, you can live without music. Imagine that you're in the wild without a power source for charging, and then your iPhone's battery got drained. What would you do?
    for the sake of argument, i'd bring a pocket solar charger instead. Batteries, esp Li-Ion types will discharge esp with outdoor conditions like the wild rendering the spare batt useless. It's not a defect but a characteristic of Li-Ions. If you have a solar charger, just get sunlight and you're in business.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    For the sake of friendly discussion, this is my reply :

Yup, i know it is. But then again, i don't compose SMS with one hand, normally, two because I don't txt while driving.

for the sake of argument, i'd bring a pocket solar charger instead. Batteries, esp Li-Ion types will discharge esp with outdoor conditions like the wild rendering the spare batt useless. It's not a defect but a characteristic of Li-Ions. If you have a solar charger, just get sunlight and you're in business.
    So I guess the iPhone was created for you then

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Less $200 na raw ang iPhone, sabi sa launching ng iPod Touch at new Nano (as per TV Patrol kanina).
    I think it's true. And the iPhone fans (or at least the early buyers) don't like it one bit: http://www.overclockers.com/tips01212/ and http://discussions.apple.com/thread....73762&#5273762

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Ten Reasons NOT to get an iPhone